Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0atinkblank2sophia.jpg

0aMinnieredpolkaKaylin.jpg

0aarielmickeyheadrhinnon.jpg

Thank You Veronica! :hippie: I have already made the shirts! They look great and I will post pics next week before I leave. I do have one more tiny thing to ask you. Can you re-do the regular Mickey David design (in one of the above posts) and add Walt Disney World to it? I would like DS's shirt to match the girls. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing. What the heck is a fish extender :confused: . LOL

Thank You Veronica! :hippie: I have already made the shirts! They look great and I will post pics next week before I leave. I do have one more tiny thing to ask you. Can you re-do the regular Mickey David design (in one of the above posts) and add Walt Disney World to it? I would like DS's shirt to match the girls. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing. What the heck is a fish extender :confused: . LOL

Your Welcome, Wow you were fast in making the shirts ,
I would love to see pics :)

Fish Extenders are used on the cruise to exchange gifts:

more info:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607
Here's a pic I Fount on another thread
SSMC05door.jpg

0amickey_david.jpg

Your Mickey head designs are fantastic and I'd like to make a request for a few also for our Christmas cruise next year.

I would like all of them to have Merry Christmas on the bottom and 2009 with the cute Mickey head in one ear.

Linda w/ Christmas Tink

Heather w/Christmas Donald

Dan w/Christmas Tigger

The Kuzian Family w/Christmas Mickey & Minnie

Thanks so much for your awsome work and your time.:goodvibes

0achristmasTink_MCLinda.jpg

0achristmasdonaldheather.jpg

0axmasmicandminK.jpg

0achristmastiggerHeaddan2.jpg

Hi Veronica,

I'm trying to figure out how to make a fish exender. I'd love to use two of the Mickey heads, one for me and one for my husband. I like your basic Mickey (with his shorts on and hands on his hips).
Can you do one for me that says "Greg"

then if there's a similar basic Minnie wearing the same colors, I'd love one of those with my name - Lois and if Minnie could be on the opposite side of the head, that would be even better.

I'm planning on using felt. Do you have any suggestions on making them on felt, or else, I'll just just them out of paper and glue them on (I'm not very crafty). :-)

thanks so much!!
I really don't know about the felt, other than glue

0aMinnie_redlois.jpg

0aMickeyHeadblanklois.jpg

0amickeyblank-3greg.jpg

Hi,
I would love it if you could make me a Happy Birthday sign I could print out and put on our door at Disney it is my Twin Daughter & Sons
12th Birthday (11-8-08). We are also going to be attending MVMCP so a holiday theem would be great or just regular b'day

Meghan & Brendan

I will love anything you do Thank you so much you are such a wonderful person to take the time to do all of these for everyone.
Thank you
Lisa

Another quick question, do I need it backwards for ironing on tshirts, and if so, how do I do that? Thanks again!

If you use the dark transfers: You Just print the out no reversing the image.. ( BE sure to double check with the directions that come with the transfer you purchase)

blankmickey852Isa-1.jpg

blankmickeyIcehockeyBabyIs.jpg

blankmickeyIcehockeyBabyIs23.jpg

blankmickeyIcehockeyBabyIs233.jpg

minnieblank3isa.jpg

0mickeyblank-26-1.jpg

Hi TKD Mom! I'm back and b/c you did so amazing on mine, I'm making some for friends who are going in November - it's their baby Declan's first trip to Walt Disney World. So I would like them like our's were but saying Declan's first trip instead of Isaac and then with Declan's - say Baby's first trip on bottom. And I would like the borders and the 2008 in the ear like our's had. These are the characters:

McKenna - Peter Pan
Payton - Belle
Declan - baby Mickey
Mommy - Mickey
Daddy - Mickey (can you do different mickeys for mom and dad so they are a little different?)

Thanks so much!

love what you do can you please put my daughters name in mickey mouse ears with mickey....."Ainitze" please thank you:smickey::mickeyjum

Hi, love your designs!
If you have time I would love to have a couple.

Mickey Heads - WDW & 2008 on ears and Merry Christmas underneath

Dawson - Christmas Pluto
Scotty - Christmas Mickey
Denise - Christmas Minnie

The Davis Family - Christmas Fab 5

Also would like Dawson spelled out with Pluto

Thanks!

Veronica,

I was sure that you had done some Mickey Heads with characters in costume for Halloween. I have looked in your photobucket account and I can't find them. I tried looking through this thread but I don't have anymore time.
Do you have them and can you point me to them?

Thank you,
Mary

I just wanted to let everyone know that things have been busy. today is DD's Sweet 16 so the last couple of days have been hetic .I'll work on request tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter