Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know about the felt, other than glue

0aMinnie_redlois.jpg

0aMickeyHeadblanklois.jpg

0amickeyblank-3greg.jpg

These are so cute!!! Thanks so much :-)

Lois:yay:

Could I possibly get two mickey heads pretty please. I really appreciate all of your hard work and I'm not just saying that to get a design from you. All of the designers here on this board are awesome for their work!! :goodvibes

This one with the name Allison and 2008 in the ear but with Disney Cruise Line at the bottom

0amickeytinklimetasha.jpg

This one with Pam and 2008 in the ear but with Disney Cruise Line at the bottom
0atinkMerrychristmasdelia.jpg

Hi! You made some Mickey Heads fo rme a couple of days ago. My oldest son saw them and wants to "match" his brothers. You did one with Lighting McQueen and one with Mater can you do another "Cars" character for Cobe?? Any of the boy characters would be fine! Thanks so much!! :)

Hi! I was wondering if I could get a Snow White mickey head with the name Jersey? Thank You

OHHH, I just saw you have a Dumbo disign in your photo bucket if it's not trouble could I get one with Mommy under it.

Hi,
I would love it if you could make me a Happy Birthday sign I could print out and put on our door at Disney it is my Twin Daughter & Sons
12th Birthday (11-8-08). We are also going to be attending MVMCP so a holiday theem would be great or just regular b'day

Meghan & Brendan

I will love anything you do Thank you so much you are such a wonderful person to take the time to do all of these for everyone.
Thank you
Lisa

0achristmascastlefroup212.jpg

0aBirthday_Chaucer_raninbow_122.jpg

0aBirthday_Chaucer_raninbow_12.jpg

Hi TKD Mom! I'm back and b/c you did so amazing on mine, I'm making some for friends who are going in November - it's their baby Declan's first trip to Walt Disney World. So I would like them like our's were but saying Declan's first trip instead of Isaac and then with Declan's - say Baby's first trip on bottom. And I would like the borders and the 2008 in the ear like our's had. These are the characters:

McKenna - Peter Pan
Payton - Belle
Declan - baby Mickey
Mommy - Mickey
Daddy - Mickey (can you do different mickeys for mom and dad so they are a little different?)

Thanks so much!

abellemickeyheadpayton.jpg

0apeterpanmickeyheadMck.jpg

0amickeyblankmickcool_daddy.jpg

0amickeyblank-3Mommy.jpg

0aBabyMickeydeclan.jpg

Hi, love your designs!
If you have time I would love to have a couple.

Mickey Heads - WDW & 2008 on ears and Merry Christmas underneath

Dawson - Christmas Pluto
Scotty - Christmas Mickey
Denise - Christmas Minnie

The Davis Family - Christmas Fab 5

Also would like Dawson spelled out with Pluto

Thanks!

Dawson.jpg

0achristmasplutoMerry_daw.jpg

0achristmasmickey22Scotty.jpg

0aChristmasfab5Davis.jpg

0achristmas_minnieden.jpg

Veronica,

I was sure that you had done some Mickey Heads with characters in costume for Halloween. I have looked in your photobucket account and I can't find them. I tried looking through this thread but I don't have anymore time.
Do you have them and can you point me to them?

Thank you,
Mary

Here's a design that shows several of them ( I have the single designs)

0aBurks2.jpg

0apatchStiles4.jpg

Hi,

My son Joseph loves Chip and Dale. Can you design it for our whole family?
I'd like to make T-shirts for MOM, DAD, Katherine, and Joseph with Chip and Dale.
Thank you very much,

Lynn.

Hi,
It's me again.
I'm asking for some more designs:

Mickey head with Finding Nemo for:
Katherine
Joseph
Mom
Dad

Mickey head with Mikey for Christmas:
Katherine
Joseph
Mom
Dad

Thank you very much

Hi! You made some Mickey Heads fo rme a couple of days ago. My oldest son saw them and wants to "match" his brothers. You did one with Lighting McQueen and one with Mater can you do another "Cars" character for Cobe?? Any of the boy characters would be fine! Thanks so much!! :)

0aCars_ruste-cobe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter