• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousekeeping Question

Alice777

DIS Veteran
We requested every other day Mousekeeping service. While my son is attending wedding, I will be in the room all day. What happens if someone is in the room on the day Mousekeeping is supposed to be done?

If you’re staying at a value/mod they only do trash & towels so they can do that with you in the room, if they object offer to step outside of the room. Just make sure the privacy sign is not out and tell them you want service when they do try to enter. If you are at GF or a Club level and get full service you may need to exit but you could request to stay.

Why stay in the room all day? Disney springs is free to stroll around as are all the Disney resorts. You could bus to MK and hop the monorail and then hop a boat from MK to WL, hit up Geyser Point for a bite to eat. Or take a bus to DHS and Skyliner over to riviera, grab a coffee or bite to eat and Skyliner to ep and walk or boat to BWI and check out that place. It’s just there is so much free stuff to do I cannot imagine staying in a hotel room at Disney all day unless you’re sick.

If you’re staying at a value/mod they only do trash & towels so they can do that with you in the room, if they object offer to step outside of the room. Just make sure the privacy sign is not out and tell them you want service when they do try to enter. If you are at GF or a Club level and get full service you may need to exit but you could request to stay.

Why stay in the room all day? Disney springs is free to stroll around as are all the Disney resorts. You could bus to MK and hop the monorail and then hop a boat from MK to WL, hit up Geyser Point for a bite to eat. Or take a bus to DHS and Skyliner over to riviera, grab a coffee or bite to eat and Skyliner to ep and walk or boat to BWI and check out that place. It’s just there is so much free stuff to do I cannot imagine staying in a hotel room at Disney all day unless you’re sick.
I would even just go to various hotels and look at the lobbies. But I'm a lobbie-lover... :smickey:

We requested every other day Mousekeeping service. While my son is attending wedding, I will be in the room all day. What happens if someone is in the room on the day Mousekeeping is supposed to be done?

Honestly, I'd just go grab a coffee or something if you're able to. We were still in the room when the mousekeepers came by at the poly and asked them to return (we were between changing from the pool to go a park) and they didn't come back.

I would even just go to various hotels and look at the lobbies. But I'm a lobbie-lover... :smickey:
I love to find the Hidden Mickeys at the hotels! They had us crawling into a fireplace at the Wilderness Lodge. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter