mousekeeping

DisDisDisney

Earning My Ears
Ill be in Disney for 20 nights. I understand that they are coming every 4th night? If i arrive on the 7th, does this mean they will come starting the 10th or 11th?

Also can i decline these services when I will be at the resort? Just put the do not disturb sign on the doorknob i guess?

Also if i do have trash can I just leave it outside my door?

I don't stay DVC, but yes, I hear they come day 4 for trash & towel, and 7th day for full clean.

Ill be in Disney for 20 nights. I understand that they are coming every 4th night? If i arrive on the 7th, does this mean they will come starting the 10th or 11th?

Also can i decline these services when I will be at the resort? Just put the do not disturb sign on the doorknob i guess?

Also if i do have trash can I just leave it outside my door?

Checkin day is day 1. So it would be the 10 th. For a 20 night stay you will get Full Cleaning on day 4 & Trash & towel on day 8. Repeat the cycle.
You should NOT leave your trash can in the hall. Take it to the trash room if you don't want Mousekeeping to empty it

I don't stay DVC, but yes, I hear they come day 4 for trash & towel, and 7th day for full clean.
Nope, that is backwards. For stays of eight nights or more, you get a full clean on day 4, trash and towel on day 8, full clean on day 12 and trash, towel on day sixteen and full clean on day twenty. Check out is day twenty one (for 20 nights).

Nope, that is backwards. For stays of eight nights or more, you get a full clean on day 4, trash and towel on day 8, full clean on day 12 and trash, towel on day sixteen and full clean on day twenty. Check out is day twenty one (for 20 nights).
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter