• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers code for Undercover Tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that using Undercover Tourist is awesome. I ordered tickets on 2/15 with the discount and received them on 2/22. Only issue was the tracking said they were delivered on 2/21 and sent it me into somewhat of a panic when they weren't in the mail but they were in the mail on 2/22. :woohoo:

Dear PirateGirl:

If you don't mind, can you send me the newsletter or the code too to ddz0247 @ gmail . com? We are going to Disney world during Easter week.

Thank you.

Daniel

Hi all
thanks for your help. Makes planning first teip easier!

Anyone willing to email me feb 2012 newsletter?

Robert.wallace @ azwebmail. Midwestern. Edu
longest e mail ever i know.

Thank you so much!

cerdelac(at)aol.com

Can't post email address due to post count requirements!::surfweb:
Doesn't matter. You don't want to post your e-mail address in standard format, even if you could. Doing it the way you and the other posters do avoids automated e-mail phishers :)

ddz0247 said:
If you don't mind, can you send me the newsletter or the code
No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
The entire newsletter can be forwarded; the link alone cannot. Ever. At the request of the Mousesavers owner. Please NEVER, anyone, ask for the link.

And NEVER, EVER post it.

Is anyone willing to email me the newsletter for February 2012. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

logansmom465(@)yahoo.com

Could someone please send me the news letter as well? my email address is cooperams @ hotmail.com

This is my first post!
Thanks!

I would love a copy of the newsletter if someone would please send it to me. My email is tandehunolt at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

I would love a copy of the newsletter also. We just booked a last minute trip (first time) to Disney. We arrive Mar 23. I signed up for mousesavers after the 15th...so it will be too late before I receive the first letter. Thanks in advance for your help!
My email is tonicudney @ hotmail.com

Hey all! I was hoping someone could help me and my family out with a link to February's Mousesavers newsletter in order to save on our ticket purchase with Undercover Tourist. We are visiting March 12-18th! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! My email is cdrpntcrzy (at) yahoo . com Thanks again!!! :thumbsup2

If someone could please send me the newsletter too, I would appreciate it so much!

Mrsdianek at yahoo.com

Thanks again!

Sure would be nice to see people actually signing up for the newsletter, rather than just asking for a copy of it to be sent to them. While I understand that Mary has okayed sending the entire newsletter, she does put a ton of work into her very informational site..it would be nice to know that people were using the site as intended, rather than to just get a few dollars off on park passes. Ah well....vent over.

Actually, I am suscribed, but this is a last minute trip that I just threw together.
But all means just keep the link to yourself, I'd rather pay the extra money then rub people the wrong way here.

Actually, I am suscribed, but this is a last minute trip that I just threw together.
But all means just keep the link to yourself, I'd rather pay the extra money then rub people the wrong way here.

The link only gives a few more dollars off the already discounted prices that Undercover Tourist offers, like maybe $5 a ticket. You'll still save money buying from UT even if you don't use the link.

ETA: I just checked, and on 6 and 7 day base tickets, the Mousesavers link only provided an extra $1 savings per ticket, although with the park hopper option the savings increased to an extra $6 on the 6 day and an extra $5 for the 7 day.

There is already a decent discount available for anyone who links to UndercoverTourist through the Mousesavers.com website. That site - which, as goofy4tink indicates, entails a great deal of hard work and dedication on the part of the site owner - offers dozens of great discounts and hordes of information. It doesn't exist 'just' to provide a discount to UCT tickets.

Sarcasm will get you nowhere. Nobody's keeping any link for themselves. Once again, -neither the newsletter nor any link to any discount from it can be posted here or anywhere, per that site owner.

Even signing up 'a little late' doesn't mean one won't get the special discount link in time via official channels. A Hot Deals update e-mail goes out about midway between newsletters; so someone with a trip planned for, say, March 15 would still get "the link" next week in the Hot Deals mail, in time to get the tickets.

The DISers generous enough with their time to forward the entire newsletter shouldn't be subject to any kind of attitude, either.

Know it's unlikely, but can Disney gift cards be used to purchase tickets throught the Undercover Tourist site? I'm perusing the Mousesavers site and there is a LOT of info there that I never knew!
It was a long shot - no, you can't do that :(. UndercoverTourist in an official ticket reseller, but they're entirely independent from Disney.

My mom is going with us and I was just planning on purchasing a ticket for her once we got to Disney World, but I just checked the UT prices through my newsletter and there is a $23 savings on a 7 day ticket! I've never purchased from them before. Are they the exact same tickets you would buy from disney? Is there any restrictions or downside to purchasing from UT?

No restrictions whatsoever. UT buys the tickets right from Disney; they're an authorized ticket reseller.

See the ticket sticky on this board for more information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter