Movies Currently on the Wish?

GusterFan

Earning My Ears
We sail on Monday, and with the two theaters on Wish I was curious if anyone knows what they're showing. Thanks!

On the current 4 night they’ve played the following in the theatres:
Thor: Love and Thunder
Lightyear
Chip ‘n’ Dale: Rescue Rangers (Disney+ movie)
Pinocchio (live action)
Zombies 3
Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Trying to gage what movies will be on my January trip… feeling it will be Wakanda Forever, Strange Worlds definitely with possibly Disney+’s Disenchanted and Avatar 2 does that sound accurate

Trying to gage what movies will be on my January trip… feeling it will be Wakanda Forever, Strange Worlds definitely with possibly Disney+’s Disenchanted and Avatar 2 does that sound accurate

I agree, I'd expect all those to be playing.

On the current 4 night they’ve played the following in the theatres:
Thor: Love and Thunder
Lightyear
Chip ‘n’ Dale: Rescue Rangers (Disney+ movie)
Pinocchio (live action)
Zombies 3
Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
I was hoping they'd have See How They Run on the ships :( Since there hasn't been anything new out since Thor, I'm surprised they weren't running a new one. Everything else I can see on Disney+ LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter