Movies on board this week.

Take The Stairs

Earning My Ears
One week to go till our Fantasy trip! Wondering what movies are on board right now. My DD says we will be getting a premiere at sea of Encanto.

I just tried calling and the wait was 80 minutes! :oops:
My DD thinks we will get Encanto on our 5 day since it releases on the 24th and our first night is the 27th. Not the premiere night but close enough! I am going to try calling later in the evening and will post if I find anything out.

Just returned this morning from the 3 night Fantasy. Eternals played in the Walt Disney theater. Shang Chi and Jungle cruise were in the Buena Vista.

Yes- just got off the 5 night that departed Miami on 11/8 - Stops at Castaway Cay and Cozumel. Happy to answer any questions you have,

That would be great! I don't want to hijack this thread so maybe you could please start one? I know there are many people interested in the Very Merrytime stuff etc...

I called this morning and the CM said these are the movies that will be showing/premiering on the cruises from now through the end of the month (subject to change of course): Raya, Cruella, Jungle Cruise, Black Widow, Sheng Chi, Eternals, and Encanto (premiering 11/23). West Side Story will start 12/9.

I’m thinking about booking a cruise on the Wish that ends on a Friday. Do they do premieres at sea on Thursday nights like normal movie theaters or do they wait until Friday for official release?

I’m thinking about booking a cruise on the Wish that ends on a Friday. Do they do premieres at sea on Thursday nights like normal movie theaters or do they wait until Friday for official release?
I know this is a zombie thread but I know in 17 when I was on the Wonder they showed a special presentation of the Disney Nature film Born In China Thursday night at midnight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter