Movies playing on the ships?

maui2k5

DIS Veteran
We will be sailing on Dec 3-7 on the Wonder out of Galveston and wondered what movies are currently playing in the theater?

I just tried calling and the wait was 80 minutes! :oops:
My DD thinks we will get Encanto on our 5 day since it releases on the 24th and our first night is the 27th. Not the premiere night but close enough! I am going to try calling later in the evening and will post if I find anything out.

The Magic played Eternals, Shang Chi, Raya and The Jungle Cruise this past week.

I called this morning and the CM said these are the movies that will be showing/premiering on the cruises from now through the end of the month (subject to change of course): Raya, Cruella, Jungle Cruise, Black Widow, Sheng Chi, Eternals, and Encanto (premiering 11/23). West Side Story will start 12/9.

I called this morning and the CM said these are the movies that will be showing/premiering on the cruises from now through the end of the month (subject to change of course): Raya, Cruella, Jungle Cruise, Black Widow, Sheng Chi, Eternals, and Encanto (premiering 11/23). West Side Story will start 12/9.
Glad to see some changes. We cruised in October and November with the exact same offerings. Raya has been out forever. Was hoping to see some variety so we could have taken the kids to a movie in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter