Movies you secretly love

Hocus Pocus
Grease 2
Pitch Perfect, but not the second one
any Vacation movie, even the bad ones
Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Mine is no secret to those that know me. One of my favorite movies since I was little is The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I remember watching it for the first time when I was about 5 (questionable decision by my parents) and since then I've loved it for some strange reason.

Mine is no secret to those that know me. One of my favorite movies since I was little is The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I remember watching it for the first time when I was about 5 (questionable decision by my parents) and since then I've loved it for some strange reason.
I was the same way when I saw the original Gypsy for the first time when I was 9 or 10. I loved that movie in secret for years. Then my mom said it was ok to love it. It is now one of my favorite musicals.

Love love love this movie!!!! Theres nothin dirty goin on!!

Burlesque...DD is in love with this movie (please don't flame me)
No flame from me, I own this movie and have the soundtrack, and I still watch every time it's on TV.

When I was younger, there was a Disney Channel original called Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. I have it on my computer and watch it a few times a year. It has ALWAYS been a favorite. Make my heart go boom boom, my supernova girl!!!!

None of mine are "secret" per-se as I am unapologetic about the movies I like, though some are widely regarded as bad, and some I even know are bad. A few are:

The Wizard
Elektra
Wild Wild West (yup, the Will Smith one)
Pretty much all M. Night Shyamalan movies (I'm actually a big fan - leave Airbender off this list though!)

I'm also an unabashed defender of the Star Wars prequels and love them dearly and will never understand all the hate. There are many more that could go on this list I am sure.

Burlesque...DD is in love with this movie (please don't flame me)
The Help
The Blind Side
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers

Oh yea I love Burlesque... I totally went into it ready to ridicule and make fun of it, but I was like WOW this is really good!

OHHH I love to do a little side step, now you see me, now you don't. Love, love, love that movie.

I was the same way when I saw the original Gypsy for the first time when I was 9 or 10. I loved that movie in secret for years. Then my mom said it was ok to love it. It is now one of my favorite musicals.

I loved this movie so much I wanted to be a stripper when I grew up. I would walk around the house singing let me entertain you. Mom didn't discourage me since before I saw the movie I wanted to be a truck driver so I could sit in their section at truck stops. She knew my sites would be set on something else soon. (I'm a bookkeeper by the way which was never what I wanted to be)

One of my favorites is Mama Mia, I'm sorry to admit it but I own it. It is just so darn bad it's good.

(edited to change typos, before I was a bookkeeper I was a secretary so no typos allowed)

OHHH I love to do a little side step, now you see me, now you don't. Love, love, love that movie.

I loved this movie so much I wanted to be a stripper when I grew up. I would walk around the house singing let me entertain you. Mom didn't discourage me since before I saw the movie I wanted to be a truck driver so I could sit in their section at truck stops. She knew my sites would be set on something else soon. (I'm a bookkeeper by the way which was never what I wanted to be)

One of my favorites is Mama Mia, I'm sorry to admit it but I own it. It is just so darn bad it's good.

(edited to change typos, before I was a bookkeeper I was a secretary so no typos allowed)

Me too! I think that is why I thought my mom would discourage me from liking the movie. Now my goal is to play Mama Rose one day. Give me 20 more years!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter