• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moving furniture at All Star Sports?

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at any of the values (Movies, Sports, or Music) and moved the furniture around? Thinking of trying to accommodate an air mattress.

I do not think it is possible to move the beds.

As for the rest of it, there isn't a lot of places to put it. You could move the table and chairs, I'm guessing, but I cant think of where to put them other than next to the bathroom.

One bonus is that we get two rooms. So we could always take the table and chairs out of the one room and put it in the other room, freeing up space for the air mattress

Yeah sadly you can't move furniture. Blow up mattresses are always awesome though! and if that doesn't work you could always bring a few sleeping bags and lay them on the floor, it's actually kinda comfortable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter