Moving up fastpasses

mickey765

Mouseketeer
Yesterday was our (30 day) fastpass day and I managed to grab a 1:45 for Space and a 4:25 for Peter Pan. However, I want to move Peter Pan up to 3:30 and move Space to 2:30. I've been flipping around with the fastpass site for a little while and none of the times I want are showing up. What are the chances I can move these fastpasses up??

Very low. You could get lucky and change one, but getting both right where you want them is not highly likely.

Yesterday was our (30 day) fastpass day and I managed to grab a 1:45 for Space and a 4:25 for Peter Pan. However, I want to move Peter Pan up to 3:30 and move Space to 2:30. I've been flipping around with the fastpass site for a little while and none of the times I want are showing up. What are the chances I can move these fastpasses up??
Night before will likely give you the most availability to switch but you can just keep checking whenever you have a few minutes. Getting them to exact times will be tough but you should be able to get closer to what you're wanting.

how big is your party? If you are just 2 or 3, you have a pretty good shot. Just check whenever you think about it, night before or first thing in the morning have worked well for me, but you have to do a lot of refreshing.

You can probably do it. But you will have to be one with the app for the next 30 days. It’s not as fun as it sounds.

Somewhere between Slim and None and I think Slim's out of town that week.

Keep scanning but at this point you get a better chance moving the FP on the day of or the day before.

Don't give up hope, I've seen stranger things happen.

Unless you are willing to constantly check nigh before and day of until you succeed, I would say slim to none. I refuse to be constantly on my phone in the parks so I will very rarely try to do something like this. It eats up too much time.

Your best luck at this point will be day before and day of.
You could get lucky before that, but that would involve spending a LOT of time checking and refreshing with a low probability of success.

keep checking but the night before will typically open up options for you.

Keep refreshing the page every time you check .. every time I did .. different options showed up and we wound up getting Everest last minute ! You never know !

Pan and space are easy to move day of. If it was 7DMT Id say very little chance, but, due to MK not being tiered and no designated drops, refreshing day of is easy for anything else.

Keep trying. In early December, I had a Slinky Dog for 7:45pm which blocks your whole day for getting more. I kept trying and a couple days before an 11:30am popped up. Also moved up a 7DMT from 3:45pm to 9:30am another day. I’m known as the “queen of pound the app” with my friends. I go on a mission and usually get it.

Don't worry yourself trying to do it from now until your trip. Seriously, like others said, wait until the night before or the day of and keep refreshing the time. I was able to get so many new fastpasses one after the other this way at MK and at Epcot. I don't know why, but if you just keep changing the time over and over eventually earlier ones show up.

also try busting your party into 2 and get overlapping times. This worked when I was having a hard time getting everyone FP+ for rides the week after Christmas.

Don't worry yourself trying to do it from now until your trip. Seriously, like others said, wait until the night before or the day of and keep refreshing the time. I was able to get so many new fastpasses one after the other this way at MK and at Epcot. I don't know why, but if you just keep changing the time over and over eventually earlier ones show up.
As people change plans, as drop times hit, if you just work the App, day of is easy. UNLESS it is a day like this past Sunday where the residents are not blacked out and most of them understand refresh. We usually see a ton of things pop up from one refresh to another. Sunday wasnt the case at AK. But, we also know drops and were just patient and grabbed FoP, Dinosaur, and Everest all within a few refreshes of one another.
Id say MK is the easiest park to refresh regardless of crowd makeup. And getting even 7DMT is doable with some patience.

I think your chances are good, more likely the few days before and day of when people change plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter