MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

TalkisCheap said:
AHHH!!!! I'm SO MAD I'M GONE!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: but the dancing was SO GOOD!!!! You're an AMAZING dancer slutco! I never knew!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: anwar did SO good! I LOVE anwar!!!! I want it to be him, Austen, or Seth! I think Anwar or Austen fit into Jerry's world the best though! OH MY GOSH ASHTON!!!!! You know what is SOSOSOSO weird!?!?!? We were in Burberry on Newbury street when we were in Boston...GUESS WHO'S PICTURE WAS ON THE WALL?!?!?! Jerry and that brown haired one that's always with her!!! It was so funny!!!!! I thought of you when I saw her for some reason! She's SO GROSS!!!! :rotfl: Anyway...the dancing was hilarious! I agree! Me, andy, shawn, and vickie were dying laughing! Yep shawn liked it this time!!!! :teeth:

omg me too!!! agghhhh!!!!!! but im still there :rotfl: i know, i know, thank you!! :rotfl: i cant believe you stripped!! :rotfl: well, wait, i can. :rotfl: omg i know!! anwar is great!! i agree!! i love seth!!!! omg really?!?!?!?! that's really odd!!! :rotfl: thanks retardo, you thought of me when you saw the SO GROSS lady jerry?!?! thanks :guilty: :rotfl: :rotfl: i LOVE the dancing, i watched it two more times after i watched it at 1:00pm.

we went to my great aunt's house today. just me, mom, and savannah. but aunt karen, darren, great aunt lillian, aunt talton, mrs shaw{cameron's aunt, she was savannah's teacher the past year}, laura{mrs shaw's daughter...she was at cameron's maw maw's when heather and i went!!}, marley{laura's sister...arrogant little stuck up girl}, and payton{my little cousin} were all there!! it was kinda fun. all the girls swam but me..i dont have a swimsuit still!!! i went outside to the pool and told laura and payton hey{marley doesnt talk, she's too good:rolleyes2} and i sat down for a minute and they swam to the side of the pool and laura said "i already know ashton. she came to see cameron at my maw maw's house and we had fun!!" and payton said "well i already know her because she's my cousin!!" :rotfl: and it was the cutest thing!! then they were trying to see which of them knew me better! :rotfl: marley just rolled her eyes. she's gonna be in seventh grade this year i think. brat. i even talked to her...she had on a REALLY cute swimsuit, so i said "where'd you get your swimsuit??" and she said "limited too" and i said "really?? it's cute, i love it!! im too fat to fit in their stuff!!" and laughed, and payton said "youre not fat!!" and marley just kinda nodded her head and looked away...she apparently didnt wanna talk. i went back inside and was gonna watch tv w/darren{he's a year younger than me, but we dont really talk. were even into the same sports and we dont talk.} but i changed my mind. everyone but him sat in the sunroom talking and watching laura, savannah, and payton swim. one time, i had to go outside and convince laura to get back in, she was upset about something. but i got her to feeling better. i went back outside before it was time to leave to tell laura and payton bye, and laura said "stick your feet in the water!!" and i said "why?!?!" and she said "please!!" and i said "youre not gonna wet me, are you??" and she said "no!!" and this went on for a minute of two, then i said "i will, but you better not wet me or ill get you!!" lol!! so i put them in, and she tickled them!! :rotfl: she's TOO funny!! i love her, i wish she was my cousin!! i told her i had to go, and she said "but you didnt swim with me!!:(" all sad and i said "ill tell you what. you tell cameron to let us swim in his pool, and ill come swim with you one day!! OR you can come swim with me at my lake house, whatever you want!!" and she got SO excited, lol!! she's so cute, lol!! and hilarious, omg she is the funniest little thing!! :rotfl:

i love those pics from your room, very pretty!!!

ian looks kinda...funny!! :rotfl: i guess its his hair!!

ben is HOT!!!!!!!!! EEW PIPER IS UGLY!! aagghhhh!! her HAIR!!! what's the matter with it?!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH, i just realized who ben looks like!!! HUNTER!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG HE DOES!!! not exactly, but pretty similar!! omg that's SO freaky!!!!!!

oddball27 said:
i love those pics from your room, very pretty!!!

ian looks kinda...funny!! :rotfl: i guess its his hair!!

ben is HOT!!!!!!!!! EEW PIPER IS UGLY!! aagghhhh!! her HAIR!!! what's the matter with it?!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH, i just realized who ben looks like!!! HUNTER!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG HE DOES!!! not exactly, but pretty similar!! omg that's SO freaky!!!!!!

lol! yep it was pretty ::yes::

lol!!!! all the pictures of him are REALLY bad or blurry :rotfl: or the one where he's eating a book?!!?!? it's SO WEIRD!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :confused3

i know! :teeth: :love: I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!! she's SO gross plus I swear she can't be more than 5 feet tall..and he's only like an inch shorter than ian...so like 5'11/6'0ish so they're SO bad for each other!!!!! lol!!! wow my boys all look like your boys :rotfl: I hate piper :mad: i wish they'd break up!!!! :rotfl:

OH MY GOSH! guess what?! Liane said that when she saw Ian, he was playing basketball at the HS gym and she was walking around with people and she went in because chelsea's{her best friend} boyfriend{ricky} is good friends with ian and they went inside and liane saw his head and was like, "OH MY GOD caroline is going to DIE!!" and chelsea was like, "Caroline *my last name*?" and she was like yeah, and ian came up right when chelsea said my name and was like, "Are you friends with her? Everyone says she's really nice. She's pretty hot from what I've seen too. Is it true she's going to CHS?" and Liane said she started like SMILING HUGE because she knows how happy that was going to make me and she was like, "YES! She's going to CHS just like you! She's single you know...she lives by you too..." and Ian just laughed and was like, "Awesome!" but then his mom came to get him and he waved bye and left. Oh my gosh!!! liane is SO funny!!! And oooh yayy he called me pretty hot! Liane is CONVINCED we're going to date once we get to know each other! And then she said he's going to be my homecoming date 4 years in a row and my prom date, we're going to win king/queen at all of them and then we're going to get engaged the summer after our senior year and get married after we graduate college :rotfl: :rotfl: she's SO funny!!!

f38fa299.jpg

everyone can disreguard how henious I look in this picture{vickie shouldn't use a camera :sad2: } but that's the shirt i got from RRL ashton!! you can't see it very well, but it's cute, right?! :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
lol! yep it was pretty ::yes::

lol!!!! all the pictures of him are REALLY bad or blurry :rotfl: or the one where he's eating a book?!!?!? it's SO WEIRD!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :confused3

i know! :teeth: :love: I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!! she's SO gross plus I swear she can't be more than 5 feet tall..and he's only like an inch shorter than ian...so like 5'11/6'0ish so they're SO bad for each other!!!!! lol!!! wow my boys all look like your boys :rotfl: I hate piper :mad: i wish they'd break up!!!! :rotfl:

OH MY GOSH! guess what?! Liane said that when she saw Ian, he was playing basketball at the HS gym and she was walking around with people and she went in because chelsea's{her best friend} boyfriend{ricky} is good friends with ian and they went inside and liane saw his head and was like, "OH MY GOD caroline is going to DIE!!" and chelsea was like, "Caroline *my last name*?" and she was like yeah, and ian came up right when chelsea said my name and was like, "Are you friends with her? Everyone says she's really nice. She's pretty hot from what I've seen too. Is it true she's going to CHS?" and Liane said she started like SMILING HUGE because she knows how happy that was going to make me and she was like, "YES! She's going to CHS just like you! She's single you know...she lives by you too..." and Ian just laughed and was like, "Awesome!" but then his mom came to get him and he waved bye and left. Oh my gosh!!! liane is SO funny!!! And oooh yayy he called me pretty hot! Liane is CONVINCED we're going to date once we get to know each other! And then she said he's going to be my homecoming date 4 years in a row and my prom date, we're going to win king/queen at all of them and then we're going to get engaged the summer after our senior year and get married after we graduate college :rotfl: :rotfl: she's SO funny!!!

the last bit is more important than the rest so im talking about it first!! OMG OMG OMG YAY CAROLINEEE!!!!!!!!!!! i COMPLETELY agree w/liane, she's VERY VERY smart!::yes::!! omg i can NOT believe that!! YAY FOR CAROLINE!!! that's SO great!! yes yes, what liane said is absolutely true!!! all of it!! except for you marrying IAN....were marrying billie hoe and the!! :rotfl:

anywho:teeth:....piper is NOT pretty!! i was expecting her to look prettier than that!! but UGH SHE's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they do NOT fit. no no no.

TalkisCheap said:
f38fa299.jpg

everyone can disreguard how henious I look in this picture{vickie shouldn't use a camera :sad2: } but that's the shirt i got from RRL ashton!! you can't see it very well, but it's cute, right?! :teeth:

:rotfl: i LOVE that shirt!! it's cute!! i wouldnt wear it, its not "my style", but on you its cute!! it looks like something heather would wear!! and im laughing at your hat, is that gumbi?!?! :rotfl: omg that's grand!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

oddball27 said:
:rotfl: i LOVE that shirt!! it's cute!! i wouldnt wear it, its not "my style", but on you its cute!! it looks like something heather would wear!! and im laughing at your hat, is that gumbi?!?! :rotfl: omg that's grand!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol! thanks! yes, it's not your style...but it's mine, and i like it :teeth: Yes!!! i love my gumby hat!!!! it's hot ::yes:: :teeth: :rotfl:

Good morning everybody!

I've been scanning and skimming, trying to read everything.

Thanks to all the well wishes for Daniel's itchy-ivy (that's what Holly calls it). It is starting to dry up some now. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've used on him in the last 24 hours! The problem is, now I'm not really sure which thing did the trick. :blush:

RICKINNYC!!! No way, no way, no way! How could you pop in here when I'm not around! Bad boy! Veddy, veddy bad boy! Glad to hear you are in a happy place, and Joe is so inspirational to hear about. How cool is he??? You didn't mention the dark side that resides with you though. How is the short-legged evil one?

TalkisCheap said:
YAY!!! OKAY how STUPID is this?!!?!? We're staying IN boston, right in the heart of the city{westin at copley place} and they DON'T GET NESN?!?!?! So no red sox game!!

Aw mannnnnn! That's weak. :rolleyes: We stayed at the Marriott at Copley Place when we went to Boston and I remember watching parts of the game DH and Daniel went to on TV there. Plus it's attached to two of the downtown "malls', really good ones. Can't you stay there?

Daniel's team took a major butt-whompin' last night. Whew, it was bad! They play today at 2:30. Did I mention yet that it will be 96 degrees!!! at that time? :sunny:

Back to catching up.....

ugh. I figured out that you (Caroline) already took that trip. What presence of speech were you using in that post? I forget what you call it, anyway, it looks like it was quite rainy, eh? Did you eat at any of those really nice places on Newberry?

Gotta run! Buggins is up!

Good Morning all...

llebrekniT, glad the Poison Ivy is clearing up.....

Well, Our anniversary was wonderful. we went to Melting pot for Dinner. YUM. We ate too much, but we had the Bananas Foster made with Dark Chocolate instead of white chocolate... YUMMY!!!

Today RRBB has a baby shower to go to. After work I get to pick up his majesty the Heir of parent, and take him with me to take my folks to the airport.

Oh well, I need to get some food. See you later!!!

:jumping2:

llebrekniT said:
ugh. I figured out that you (Caroline) already took that trip. What presence of speech were you using in that post? I forget what you call it, anyway, it looks like it was quite rainy, eh? Did you eat at any of those really nice places on Newberry?

Gotta run! Buggins is up!

LoL! sorry about the way I worded it...It was supposed to be "we were" instead of "we are" :rotfl: I loved our hotel though. I saw the marriott, well passed by it on the way to Prudential. It was REALLY nice there tuesday, and wednesday it was a little rainy in the morning{while we were in the malls} but cleared up for us to walk around newberry again! We ate at one of them...I forget the name. lol!! The first day we ate lunch at one of those little sidewalk places, then we had dinner at chili's. The next day we had lunch at the cheesecake factory. Mmhmm! :teeth: And besides that we had lots of snacks from au bon pain!

Oh wow I never commented on what Ashtonnn said about liane and ian! Yes, I hope it happens!!! :love: Liane is trying to set me up with some guy :rotfl: she had me name all the 8th/9th/10th graders I thought were hot and she's gunna see what she can do... :rotfl: just for the summer I told her, because come august, ian and I will realize how we were made for each other! :teeth: And ooooh! Ashton! I realized how perfect you and BH are for each other today in the car! Slutco and Billie Hoe!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :teeth:

llebrekniT~I'm glad Daniel's poision ivy is almost gone!! And sorry about his team losing....they'll kill 'em tonight :teeth: And aahhhgggggggg about the temp....same here!! But it's only 89 right now, yay!! And it's supposed to rain!!! Yes!!! :teeth:

Wow. Yesterday afternoon I got outside and did something, LoL!! I gave my doggies baths, then washed my momma's car!! :teeth: It was fun too. I was going to wash my daddy's truck but my mom was in it going to get Shelby from Austin's house and didn't get back until dark, so he told me not to worry about it. I'm going to wash my four wheeler sometime soon so we can sell it. Then I watered our baby trees that line our driveway and seperate the Williamsons' land from ours, then took a shower and ate!!

I've been watching Viva La Bam ALL morning :teeth: .....what's everyone else up to??

TalkisCheap said:
Oh wow I never commented on what Ashtonnn said about liane and ian! Yes, I hope it happens!!! :love: Liane is trying to set me up with some guy :rotfl: she had me name all the 8th/9th/10th graders I thought were hot and she's gunna see what she can do... :rotfl: just for the summer I told her, because come august, ian and I will realize how we were made for each other! :teeth: And ooooh! Ashton! I realized how perfect you and BH are for each other today in the car! Slutco and Billie Hoe!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :teeth:

That's the BEST plan!! :teeth:

Yes, Slutco and Billie Hoe....they have a WONDERFUL similarity :rotfl: :rotfl:

HEY LOSERRRR!!! ;) Send me that PM back or tell me if you can't because I need to tell you somethingggggg!!!!

oddball27 said:
That's the BEST plan!! :teeth:

Yes, Slutco and Billie Hoe....they have a WONDERFUL similarity :rotfl: :rotfl:

HEY LOSERRRR!!! ;) Send me that PM back or tell me if you can't because I need to tell you somethingggggg!!!!

YES it is!! :rotfl: :teeth:

::yes:: what a wonderful couple you make! :goodvibes :teeth: shame retardo and the don't have the same kind of similarity. I'd need to be and or an :rotfl:

lol! sorry!! I'm going to! I started replying last night but of course someone always walks in and interrupts me and MUST get on! :rolleyes2

And right now I'm APPAULED by that fashion thread on the CB ripping andre's outfit. HE LOOKS BETTER THAN 99% OF THE WORLD'S MEN even dressed "horribly" :rotfl: Aww I love him :rotfl:

TalkisCheap said:
YES it is!! :rotfl: :teeth:

::yes:: what a wonderful couple you make! :goodvibes :teeth: shame retardo and the don't have the same kind of similarity. I'd need to be and or an :rotfl:

lol! sorry!! I'm going to! I started replying last night but of course someone always walks in and interrupts me and MUST get on! :rolleyes2

And right now I'm APPAULED by that fashion thread on the CB ripping andre's outfit. HE LOOKS BETTER THAN 99% OF THE WORLD'S MEN even dressed "horribly" :rotfl: Aww I love him :rotfl:

Yes, lol!!! :rotfl: You know that little thing you made me w/pics of Billie Joe and it said that he doesn't love Adrienne anymore, he loves me, even when I call him a Hoe, etc.?? Well, I printed it out and it's on my wall in my Green Day Section!! :rotfl: ::yes:: And OMG that was so funny about and or an!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok, LoL!!

Well you just tell them that!! :teeth:

oddball27 said:
Yes, lol!!! :rotfl: You know that little thing you made me w/pics of Billie Joe and it said that he doesn't love Adrienne anymore, he loves me, even when I call him a Hoe, etc.?? Well, I printed it out and it's on my wall in my Green Day Section!! :rotfl: ::yes:: And OMG that was so funny about and or an!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok, LoL!!

Well you just tell them that!! :teeth:

:rotfl: whooo i feel special!!!! :rotfl: :teeth: lol!!!! :teeth:

i did!

Oh i did! I told them I was personally offended by anyone who ripped my future husband's clothing :rotfl: :teeth: Ohhh I really wish I was doing this summer camp with rachelle because she calls me like every morning and tells me about how the camp counsellor that does it is hotter than mr. w! lol, of course I don't think he's hot, but he's got to be GORGEOUS because rachelle loves mr. w...and I really wanna see him! She said he looks like one of those abercrombie models :goodvibes :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
:rotfl: whooo i feel special!!!! :rotfl: :teeth: lol!!!! :teeth:

i did!

Oh i did! I told them I was personally offended by anyone who ripped my future husband's clothing :rotfl: :teeth: Ohhh I really wish I was doing this summer camp with rachelle because she calls me like every morning and tells me about how the camp counsellor that does it is hotter than mr. w! lol, of course I don't think he's hot, but he's got to be GORGEOUS because rachelle loves mr. w...and I really wanna see him! She said he looks like one of those abercrombie models :goodvibes :teeth:

:rotfl: i love that commercial!! the NFL Sunday Ticket from Direct TV commercial with the guys singing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh its grand

:rotfl: oohh, i wanna see him toooooo!! :rotfl:

oddball27 said:
:rotfl: i love that commercial!! the NFL Sunday Ticket from Direct TV commercial with the guys singing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh its grand

:rotfl: oohh, i wanna see him toooooo!! :rotfl:

what are you talking about?!!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm confused :crazy: :rotfl:

she says she's going to take pictures of him for me and e-mail them to me so if he really is as hot as she says i'll post :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
what are you talking about?!!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm confused :crazy: :rotfl:

she says she's going to take pictures of him for me and e-mail them to me so if he really is as hot as she says i'll post :teeth:

its a commercial from our sattelite company...im listening to bam and that commercial came on :rotfl: :rotfl:

ok, yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter