MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

omg caroline. i just heard the saddest thing EVER. :guilty: :sad2:

this next season{starts tomorrow} is the FINAL SEASON OF VIVA LA BAM. :sad2: :sad1: :worried: :sad: :sad: :sad: :( :sad:

caroline, what are we gonna do w/o OUR{yes, im in a sharing mood;)} bam and dunn and CHRIS RAAB?!?!?! :confused3 :sad: :sad: :sad:im really depressed now.

oddball27 said:
omg caroline. i just heard the saddest thing EVER. :guilty: :sad2:

this next season{starts tomorrow} is the FINAL SEASON OF VIVA LA BAM.

caroline, what are we gonna do w/o OUR{yes, im in a sharing mood;)} bam and dunn and CHRIS RAAB?!?!?! :confused3 :sad: :sad: :sad:im really depressed now.

WHAT?!?!?!?! are you kidding me?!?!? that's SO SAD!!! what are we going to do?!?!?!!??! :(:(:( WHY?!?! :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

TalkisCheap said:
WHAT?!?!?!?! are you kidding me?!?!? that's SO SAD!!! what are we going to do?!?!?!!??! :(:(:( WHY?!?! :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

im not POSITIVE, but im pretty near it.:( i watched the little bam marathon and last season's finale was on, and when it went off this little clip of what's coming this season came on and im pretty sure bam said "all right listen up, this is the final season of viva la bam so watch it" or something to that effect, but im pretty sure i heard final season of VLB right.:( im gonna go check on mtv, but gosh i hope its NOT true. why would it stop?!?! it's so good and ALL of my friends watch it!! so its not poor audiences.....maybe bam is tired of it?? :confused3

oddball27 said:
im not POSITIVE, but im pretty near it.:( i watched the little bam marathon and last season's finale was on, and when it went off this little clip of what's coming this season came on and im pretty sure bam said "all right listen up, this is the final season of viva la bam so watch it" or something to that effect, but im pretty sure i heard final season of VLB right.:( im gonna go check on mtv, but gosh i hope its NOT true. why would it stop?!?! it's so good and ALL of my friends watch it!! so its not poor audiences.....maybe bam is tired of it?? :confused3

waaaahhh!!!! :(:( that's SO SAD!!!!! :sad2:

i know.:(

what season was last season?? the third or fourth?? im looking into buying complete seasons 2 & 3 uncensored, but im not sure if those are the seasons i want. plus im getting wild boyz season 2?? i think!! i love having my own money!! :teeth: i cant WAIT til i start babysitting!!!

ive been having fun at the viva la bam section at mtv.com, its pretty awesome, lol!! :rotfl:

well, i dont know if youre here or not, you leave and come back then leave and come back again :crazy: but....

bam has two cats, trouble and mischief....i didnt know that :teeth:

oddball27 said:
well, i dont know if youre here or not, you leave and come back then leave and come back again :crazy: but....

bam has two cats, trouble and mischief....i didnt know that :teeth:

sorry! i'm really here this time :rotfl: and not sweating since i brought the fan in. I hate being anywhere that's not the kitchen or family room because those are the only two rooms with AC...today I looked at the thermometer and it said 112 degrees in the sun :sad2: I like warm weather but not go out side and start sweating weather ::yes::

oddball27 said:
i know.:(

what season was last season?? the third or fourth?? im looking into buying complete seasons 2 & 3 uncensored, but im not sure if those are the seasons i want. plus im getting wild boyz season 2?? i think!! i love having my own money!! :teeth: i cant WAIT til i start babysitting!!!

ive been having fun at the viva la bam section at mtv.com, its pretty awesome, lol!! :rotfl:

hmm...i dunno! one of those :rotfl: i want them!!! i wish i had a job...but no one wants to hire a 14 year old :(

:rotfl: :teeth:

i think i wanna learn to skateboard, lol!! as stupid as it sounds, i do....i mean, it looks really fun! plus, i'd be the only girl at our school that would actually KNOW how. all the girls wear etnies and bam and dcs, but NONE of them know how to skate. i could get alan, justin, and/or josh to teach me....theyre awesome. especially josh, but i dont think he'd wanna teach his ex girlfriend how to skate :rotfl:

oddball27 said:
i think i wanna learn to skateboard, lol!! as stupid as it sounds, i do....i mean, it looks really fun! plus, i'd be the only girl at our school that would actually KNOW how. all the girls wear etnies and bam and dcs, but NONE of them know how to skate. i could get alan, justin, and/or josh to teach me....theyre awesome. especially josh, but i dont think he'd wanna teach his ex girlfriend how to skate :rotfl:

skateboarding looks SO fun...and I would love to learn but then people would probably make fun of me and call me a poser because i am very preppy :rotfl: but it does sound very fun. you should learn ::yes::

TalkisCheap said:
skateboarding looks SO fun...and I would love to learn but then people would probably make fun of me and call me a poser because i am very preppy :rotfl: but it does sound very fun. you should learn ::yes::

see, im not preppy...according to matt im alternative. :rotfl: soooo, im guessing it'd be alright if i started learning. i wonder if anyone would think me a poser?? dont really care, just curious :teeth:

woo!! i just talked to heather!! she's gonna ask if she can come but she's not sure yet. BUT, did you know that cameron hasnt called her since he got home?!?! what a jerk. she said that if she gets to come, she's gonna get it over with and just call him. but if not she may wait and see if he ever calls her and then be all...well, you know...you read what we did :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i seriously can NOT believe him!!!!! aagggghhhh what a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddball27 said:
see, im not preppy...according to matt im alternative. :rotfl: soooo, im guessing it'd be alright if i started learning. i wonder if anyone would think me a poser?? dont really care, just curious :teeth:

woo!! i just talked to heather!! she's gonna ask if she can come but she's not sure yet. BUT, did you know that cameron hasnt called her since he got home?!?! what a jerk. she said that if she gets to come, she's gonna get it over with and just call him. but if not she may wait and see if he ever calls her and then be all...well, you know...you read what we did :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i seriously can NOT believe him!!!!! aagggghhhh what a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yeah. I don't think so, you already dress like that and stuff!

yay! what a loser!!! yes...well...stupid cameron he deserves it if it's true!!!!

Here is a look at our trip to Disneyland last weekend:

Major mistakes made by my family alone
Forgot to buy tickets ahead of time. We “bought” them online and did not press the button to finish the transaction. Then we forgot to bring the confirmation from the car to the guest services window. At least we had cell phones so I could explain to my husband from the parking garage that I did not see a confirmation number. He had the tickets purchased from a ticket window by the time I got back.

We were not at the parks at opening.

Errors in judgment influenced by others

Spent the entire day prior to the Disneyland Resort at the San Diego Zoo. We really tired the kids (particularly my 2-year-old) out. We closed down the Zoo. My daughters did not get an afternoon nap, but slept in the car on the way back to the hotel. I did not realize I was beginning the decline into “too tired to function.”

We did not get a hotel room across the street. I will NEVER do Disney with small children without a hotel room in Anaheim. I went against my better judgment on this one. Since I am a Disney/DIS obsessed person I did not force the issue of the hotel room across the street. This was part of my effort to show I knew this was a California, not Disney vacation. My husband was luke warm about the Anaheim hotel initially, but seemed to warm to the idea. I thought he was just being nice, but he had really warmed to the idea. That more than an hour drive to San Diego was a killer.

My BILs family went to DCA instead of Disneyland first.

We spent the first hour and a half shopping and eating ice cream. If you knew how non-female I am in my lack of shopping gene you would find this very humorous.

****Positive fun part of the trip ***** My DD4, who is too scared to do HM or PotC, decided her first ride was going to be Tower of Terror. She is so close on height that three people had to measure her before they let us on. I spent most of the ride looking at her, thinking she was going to be upset. She got off the ride saying it was awesome.

After doing Flicks Fun Faire we ate lunch and did Soaring
******Back to the bad******

My DHs family went over to Disneyland around 3:30pm. The other family we were with wanted to go to the Paradise Pier area. We blindly followed. My DD2 was fading quickly. She was crying and could not make up her mind about what she wanted. She needed a nap and was fighting it so badly.

My DH & my DD4 rode the Golden Zephyr. As they were exiting the ride the other couple’s 5-year-old walked through the gate. The gate swung back and hit my DD4 in the nose and face. Her nose started bleeding and my husband rushed her off to the bathroom right as the Block Party stopped in front of us.

My husband and DD4 rode the Sun Wheel. At some point on that ride, my DD4 decided that she needed to pee. She held it all the way to the bathroom. She peed on the floor of the men’s room. She was already wearing her spare shorts (she got soaked in Flick’s fun faire so we had to change her shorts so she could ride the bumper cars).

By dinnertime my DD2 was so tired she was not making sense. I decided to haul her back to the van. She fell asleep in my arms in front of GRR. She slept there for 40-50 minutes.

We finally made it to Disneyland around 9pm.

The picture of my husband on Buzz says it all (I would post it, but he had threatened divorce). He is riding it with our DD2 asleep over his shoulder. He is firing a gun with a blank stare on his face. His is pale white.

I rode Casey Jr and Small World with my DD4 and the other family’s 5-year-old and husband.

We left Disneyland around 11:30pm. It was chilly and my DD2 was shaking. When I was parking the van at the hotel, my DD2 puked on my DH, her security blanket and the door of our room. She had NEVER vomited before. When I got to the room, she was laying in the bed just staring. We hand washed the blanket in the bathroom and tried our best to dry it with hair dryers. We got her to sleep without it.

The next day she was done with the trip. She would actually go to the door of the room and say, “I want to go home.” She stopped eating. She would only drink juice boxes. That gave her diarrhea (she likes to power load on fluids, so we always mix her juice with water, something we could not do with the juice boxes. About a week prior to the trip I let her have two juice boxes in a row, it gave her diarrhea. So I am 99.9% sure that she was not sick, just not eating well.)

We tried to go to the beach. We made it to the sand. My DD2 started crying and shaking so we went back to the hotel. We never got into the water.

It took my DD2 a little over 2 days at home to return to normal. She is still a bit short tempered, but for the most part our daughter is back. She was so stressed out she was not making sense. She would say, “Don’t want it, don’t like it.” But then when you would take the offending item away, she would say. “I want it.” She wanted to be in, she wanted to be out. Up then down then up.

I do think my DD4 did have a great time at the parks, even with the busted nose. So the trip was not a total loss.

What we learned

My husband is no longer saying that we will never go back. He is now saying we will never go with anybody else ever again. We are also in agreement that we will always have a motel across the street. Also we will never push our little ones that hard again.

Sher

TalkisCheap said:
lol yeah. I don't think so, you already dress like that and stuff!

yay! what a loser!!! yes...well...stupid cameron he deserves it if it's true!!!!

:rotfl: i guess, lol. i want a cky shirt!!! i wanna be part of the cky crew!! :teeth: but i couldnt do the stupid stuff they did back in the camp kill yourself days :rotfl:

yeah. i just cant believe he hasnt called her and he's been back for two nights!!!! he's probably at some ugly girl's house or something or he got into something bad at church camp. church camp is a BAD place around here....lets just say the kids do NOT go to learn about christianity anymore...

Thanks NC Belle. I now know that if we ever do get my dream trip to WDW, we will build in a lot of down time at the resort. NEVER back to back long days at the park. I don't think I want to go to WDW until my 2-year-old is at least 40 inches.

I never realized how we normally really do break up our trips to Disneyland. Even if we don't nap, we spend an hour or two trying to get the kids to nap at the motel. So they do get breaks from the park, even if they don't sleep.

Sher

Hey everyone!

Ashton, sounds like you had a good day yesterday. You need to go & buy yourself a bathing suit! Any news on Cam/Heather??

Caroline, OK, so Ian is quite cute....but Ben is REALLY, REALLY cute.

Bluebayou, :rotfl: , WHAT A TRIP!!!! So, are you looking back at it & laughing yet?

Rick!!! So glad you stopped in. Sounds like things are going well with you & Joe. Good to hear. :yes:

I worked all day today. I talked to llebrekniT & Daniel's team won today.

Oh, the Red Sox won today, too. They are now 1 1/2 games up!!!!

I'm off to see what's on TV.

I'll check in from work tomorrow.

deadheadbelle said:
Hey everyone!

Ashton, sounds like you had a good day yesterday. You need to go & buy yourself a bathing suit! Any news on Cam/Heather??

I worked all day today. I talked to llebrekniT & Daniel's team won today.

I'm off to see what's on TV.

hey!! i did, and YES i DO!!!:teeth: nothing new....she was gonna get to spend the night, but her mom changed her mind for the hell of it. i am really starting to dislike that woman lots.:mad: now heather and i BOTH are gonna be insanely bored tomorrow. ooohh im so ticked off right now.

ugh, i hate work!! but i dont even have a job :rotfl: yay for daniels team!!!

might i suggest wild boyz or viva la bam?? :rotfl:

deadheadbelle said:
Caroline, OK, so Ian is quite cute....but Ben is REALLY, REALLY cute.

:rotfl: i think ian is cuter...personally! I don't know why...but seriously, I think ian is the best looking boy i've ever seen{because he's my age he beats like zsolt and stuff :rotfl: } but ben is gorgeous too :teeth: he's just less because he's been dating piper for EVER :mad:

sorry about heather's mom, ashton!!!

yay for daniel's team!!!!! and YAY red sox OWN!!!! WHOOO!!!! wow, those commentators on the game were like LOVING us!!! Everything was how good we are and stuff, it was great!!! And shilling is coming back after the AS break!!! WHOO!!! :teeth: i can't wait for our 2 games in chicago i'm SOOOO excited!!!!! :teeth: I want to get there right when the park opens to watch batting practice and get autographs like the very first time I went to fenway{i was like 3 so i don't remember it :sad2: my brother got mo vaughn's and he was SO excited :rotfl: }

Hey everyone! Good morning.

I'm dropping off some Krispy Kremes. I bought a dozen this morning to bring into work & I can't stop eating them. I wish someone would come in here & eat some before I eat them ALL.

Have a great day everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter