Mrs Knotts restaurant?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
While at DL, we plan to take a day off and go to Knotts Berry Park. Does anyone know where I can find a menu online for Mrs Knotts restaurant?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

chibichibirei said:

Yes.... they describe their menu but do not show it! I'm looking for the "real thing" like I can find for the Disney parks.

---Paul in Southern NJ

When we went last December, it was one price for all the dinners - I think it was $12.95 - really reasonable.

They started off with an appetizer, and it was either chicken noodle soup, or a cold rhubarb strawberry soup (sweet & sour), you also get rolls, and salad. You can choose an entree from chicken & dumplings, fried chicken, chicken pot pie, chicken fried chicken -- all of these come with fresh veggies and delicious mashed potatoes. There was also beef for those who do not like chicken. The price also includes dessert, and I think dessert was pie or ice cream or pie a la mode.

Fantastic! Thanks. I haven't seen anything about making reservations. When we were there 20 years ago, there were no reservations, just stand on a long line to get in. Has it changed?

---Paul in Southern NJ

Nope - you still stand in a long line. The closer to meal time, the longer the line. We went on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and stood in line for about an hour. It was so good, though.

Mary Jo said:
Nope - you still stand in a long line. The closer to meal time, the longer the line. We went on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and stood in line for about an hour. It was so good, though.

This should be fun with a 16 year old and twin 9 year olds! :scared:

---Paul in Southern NJ

psimon said:
This should be fun with a 16 year old and twin 9 year olds! :scared:

---Paul in Southern NJ

If the line really is that long, you can always take turns with someone letting them go shopping in their little "mall" type area.
I love that restaurant.

Wow, it been like almost 30 years since I've had Knotts fried chicken. I'll bet its every bit as good as it was 30 years ago.

You can get a modified chicken dinner to go. There are tables next to the exit to Knotts where you can eat your take out meal. It is not as good as the sit down meal, but it is much quicker. My son and I did this when we went to Knotts Scary Farm at Halloween.

If you will be there on a Sunday I reccomend the Sunday Brunch, it is wonderful !

luckey-lasvegas said:
If you will be there on a Sunday I reccomend the Sunday Brunch, it is wonderful !

We're planning on being there on Sunday, June 12th. What is the difference between the brunch and the dinner described above...menu and $ ?

The brunch has the usual chicken ,potaoes bicuits etc. But it also has an omellete bar, carving station, waffle bar, dessert bar and I think champagne. I beleive it's in the neighborhood of $15.00 but you could probably find out on there web site. My family has a family reunion there and we always get a group rate so I've never paid the actual cost. Also there is a nice fruit and salad bar. I don't think alot of people especially tourist know about it so the seating is usually quicker than the main dinning room. I wish I was there now!!!

I just checked their web site, you can make ressie's by calling 714 220-5055
and it is a champagne brunch.

Hmm, verrry interesting. :rolleyes:

So you're saying the wait time may be reduced by making the reservations for the brunch becase its line is seperate from the standard 'dinner' line? (How are things are set up...where is the 'dinner' and where is the 'brunch'?)

You might try knotts.com. However, we go eat there everytime we go to Knott's Berry Farm and it's awesome!!

They have their chicken dinner you can get (for lunch, too) and it comes with chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, soup, biscuits and pie. It's a pretty good price, too.

The children's menus are very good. My kids loved the mini corn dogs.

Overall, the food there is awesome!
Have a great time!
dizneygirl!!

I just had the sunday brunch on Sunday and it ws great! I posted a review and list of foods on another site, Mouseplanet if you want to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter