• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mugs

Girl Scout Girl

Earning My Ears
Ok we know this is a stupid question but My friend and I were sitting here reading some questions and thinking about the mugs and wondering how big are they realy and is the line very long to get them when you first get on the ship? Can you only get them at the begining of the cruise? Also are they more of a hassel to carry around or are they worth it?
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The mugs hold 12 oz (about 1-1/2 cups) and are about 5-1/2 inches tall and 3-1/2 inches across. They have lids that snap on & have a hole for drinking that will also fit a straw.
Never saw a line & they are on tables all over when you board & at all of the bars as well thru the cruise.
Are they worth it? Depends on how much soda you drink. We got them more as souvenirs than anything else but the kids did carry theirs around on their lanyards.

To each his own I know, IMO the mugs are really cool ~
but a 'royal pain' to drag around and try to keep track of. ;)

I bought one for my daughter and I really don't think she used it more than once or twice.....as far as costs, it would have been cheaper to buy the drinks as she wanted them....having said that, the mug is truly one of my favorite souvenirs...I take my coffee to work in it every morning and get to have a little "Wonder" to start my day!

We purchase one at the beginning of each cruise and share it during the day. We don't see any big bother with taking it with us as we start out on deck. We carry a bag with books, personal CD player and sunglasses other things so the mug does not add a load.
We agree that it is a great souvinier as well.

Enjoy you cruise,

Russ

AAA gave them as gifts for using them to book the cruise; would've cost the 3 of us $105 which I wouldn't have probably bought otherwise. We used them about every day, but certainly not $105 worth of sodas. Next time we go, if there are no more free mugs thru AAA, I might buy one for DS only. Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter