• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mulan

She used to meet at Ariel's Grotto, but that's gone now. Occasionally, she meets in the Princess Fantasy Faire.

You can download the Disneyland app and start checking to see if she pops up on any kind of regular basis.

Yeah we love Mulan too. We satisfy ourselves by seeing her sing "Reflection" in the Mickey and the Magical Map show in Dland. I heard Disney is planning a live action Mulan movie. Can't wait!

Yeah we love Mulan too. We satisfy ourselves by seeing her sing "Reflection" in the Mickey and the Magical Map show in Dland. I heard Disney is planning a live action Mulan movie. Can't wait!
I hope the OP sees the show. It's definitely worth her time as a Mulan fan.

I dl'd the app so hopefully she pops up in the next few days - we're leaving tonight and staying from sunday till friday.

My 4 y/o just hot her new Mulan dress so I guess I can take her to MMM if we dont find Mulan. Im just dreading the line and fantasyland especially with all the construction. :p

i used to see her a lot in DCA by the Winery. No one really knew who she was, she would just stare and walking around pretending to be bored... :\ haha.

FYI the spot I’ve personally seen her at most often is not listed on the app at all. When you first enter Disneyland there is often a princess or two with a very short line under the shade of the trees to the right and left of the Mickey floral display. They change out frequently, don’t stay long, & won’t show up on the app. I’ve always just counted it as extra pixiedust & never bothered asking but I wonder for your situation if you asked someone at city hall as you enter if they would be able to give you a schedule of these surprise/bonus character meets. I saw Mulan there 3 out of 4 days of my last trip and twice on my trip before that one.

FYI the spot I’ve personally seen her at most often is not listed on the app at all. When you first enter Disneyland there is often a princess or two with a very short line under the shade of the trees to the right and left of the Mickey floral display. They change out frequently, don’t stay long, & won’t show up on the app. I’ve always just counted it as extra pixiedust & never bothered asking but I wonder for your situation if you asked someone at city hall as you enter if they would be able to give you a schedule of these surprise/bonus character meets. I saw Mulan there 3 out of 4 days of my last trip and twice on my trip before that one.
This is also where we've seen her, and she's not been on the app, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter