Multiple day luggage storage on property

BlingBling22

Earning My Ears
Hi All.
I am coming from Australia on a 3.5 week trip. In the middle of our stay we are going on a Disney cruise. We will be staying at BLT then the Wish, then AKL. Is there anywhere on property or close by that we can store luggage while we are on the cruise?
I have contacted DVC who have told me I cannot leave our bags at one of the resorts.
Appreciate your ideas.
Thanks

We went on a cruise in 2019 and we were able to store our bags at Pop Century. We stayed there before and after. We are planning to do the same with our owners locker in a next week. I can report back and let you know how it went.

I think you might be able to store it at AKL, depending on how long the cruise is. Considering people ship stuff to their resorts all the time before they check in, I'm pretty sure my husband's golf clubs were at the Poly 4 or 5 days before we checked in.
I also think your chances are better if it's a 3 to 4 night cruise versus a 7 day.

Did you try to contact the resort directly? I've never done this, but the answer the general disney phone vs the resort might be two different answers.

Usually they won't authorize it in advance and tell you to speak with the resort once you are there. But in my experience, WDW resorts are usually ok with holding luggage during a cruise. You just won't have confirmation of that until arrival. You would need to work out the transfers from BLT to AKL, whether they would do it immediately or after you return from the cruise.

We went on a cruise in 2019 and we were able to store our bags at Pop Century. We stayed there before and after. We are planning to do the same with our owners locker in a next week. I can report back and let you know how it went.
Did this work for you? I'm wanting to do the same in November.

Hi, we stayed the first weekend at the Grand Floridian, I arranged with the concierge for them to pick up my owners locker and take it to Pop where they stored it from Monday to Friday until we returned from our cruise, it was no problem at all.

Hi, we stayed the first weekend at the Grand Floridian, I arranged with the concierge for them to pick up my owners locker and take it to Pop where they stored it from Monday to Friday until we returned from our cruise, it was no problem at all.
Thank you for the confirmation!

Hi All.
I am coming from Australia on a 3.5 week trip. In the middle of our stay we are going on a Disney cruise. We will be staying at BLT then the Wish, then AKL. Is there anywhere on property or close by that we can store luggage while we are on the cruise?
I have contacted DVC who have told me I cannot leave our bags at one of the resorts.
Appreciate your ideas.
Thanks
I just asked this question a couple days ago. I emailed and got an official answer from Disney that said you can leave or ship luggage, just like packages up to 10 days prior to a reservation.

Our neighbor left her luggage at WDW for 10 days. She then came home and was going back so rather than haul the luggage back and forth and pay the luggage fee's Disney just stored it for her with no problem. Its not different than having a package delivered early to the resort. I just left yesterday and left items such as cleaning supplies and unopened food with bell services for my sister who is coming down on April 22. I took with me a reusable bag that has a zipper on it and put a luggage tag on it with her name and arrival date

We stayed PORS night before cruise. We kept half of our luggage there no problem and stopped and picked up after cruise. They where so nice 😊

Ooh this is interesting to read.
If we stay onsite at disney in a moderate (cbr) for a week, then on a disney cruise for a week, would they hold the extra luggage we don't need for the cruise until we get back? We are planning on staying another night in Orlando after the cruise, but hadn't decided if it will be a disney Hotel or not, would that make a difference? Do you have to be staying in the disney Hotel after the cruise? Thanks.

We stayed at GF pre-cruise (7 night) and SSR post cruise. We dropped off 3 bags at SSR before the cruise and told them we would pick up on our check-in date. They noted the pick-up date and confirmation number on the luggage.

Is this still working?

We are staying at the Poly before our 5 night cruise and after at the BCV.

Can we use the luggage transfer and store the bags for 6 days at BC?

I had no problems having my OL moved from Riviera to BLT where it sat for 4 days while we were on the Wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter