Multiple Entrees at CRT, Storybook Dining and Breakfast at Topolino's?

I remember seeing a post like that…their server told them it was a shortage of buckets or something? We were a group of 5 and got two buckets!
I don’t think bucket shortage was given as a reason for one serving, but I honestly don’t remember for certain (I don’t even remember in what group I saw this!).

We were last there in August ( a party of 5) and were able to order as many entrees as we liked. We were also able to have a refill on the pastries. Our server was really encouraging us to have as much food as possible! Up till now, maybe it has depended upon the server?

A poster in a different group I’m in asked if it was normal to only get one serving of pastries. She said during a recent visit, her group of six asked if they could get another basket and were told it’s one per table. That could have been a one-off or maybe it’s part of this new change. They were allowed to order the extra entrees and sides, though.
My kids would riot as they still - a year later and with having tried a bunch of stuff on property - talk about those pastries.

I could never pay $45 per person for breakfast, no matter how much or little I got to eat. But I know some do it for the saved timed to meet the characters.

Back when Topolino’s breakfast began 2019 and early 2020, $42 felt more expensive than today when we’re buying $6doz eggs. Back then BoG breakfast was $30 and beside food had the inbuilt premium being inside MK with a perk to rope drop 7DMT. Often people responded that to be fair Topolio’s was a character meal (and a great one at that) and the ability to order more than one entree and get pastry refills made the price reasonable. They could raise the price to pace inflation though might not go over well during a time Iger’s trying to act sympathetic about fast price escalation. Slimming down the meal is an easier path to protect average per capita profit here.

Back when Topolino’s breakfast began 2019 and early 2020, $42 felt more expensive than today when we’re buying $6doz eggs. Back then BoG breakfast was $30 and beside food had the inbuilt premium being inside MK with a perk to rope drop 7DMT. Often people responded that to be fair Topolio’s was a character meal (and a great one at that) and the ability to order more than one entree and get pastry refills made the price reasonable. They could raise the price to pace inflation though might not go over well during a time Iger’s trying to act sympathetic about fast price escalation. Slimming down the meal is an easier path to protect average per capita profit here.
Now, I do remember paying for breakfast at Garden Grill years back. Because of the early entry and we were able to get on Soarin twice with no wait. This was a while back.

We were the very first guest in the park that morning and it was magical. Worth every penny I paid for us. But it was the "fast pass" to Soarin that convinced me to pay that much.

I liked being able to enjoy "2" entrees because I loved those waffles, but I also like eggs with my breakfast. I would always order the eggs and bacon breakfast and ask for a "side" of waffles. If I have to choose between eggs OR waffles...I will have to choose Tusker House:rotfl2:. I was planning to try and eat at Topolino's for dinner and breakfast on our next trip, but this new policy will change that decision. I am not going to pay $42 for bacon and eggs, no matter how much eggs cost nowadays.

I liked being able to enjoy "2" entrees because I loved those waffles, but I also like eggs with my breakfast. I would always order the eggs and bacon breakfast and ask for a "side" of waffles. If I have to choose between eggs OR waffles...I will have to choose Tusker House:rotfl2:. I was planning to try and eat at Topolino's for dinner and breakfast on our next trip, but this new policy will change that decision. I am not going to pay $42 for bacon and eggs, no matter how much eggs cost nowadays.
That's exactly what I ordered, and for the same reason. We had a long day ahead (breakfast, 2 parks and a trip back home half way across the country) so I wanted some protein. And I didn't want to miss the waffles. For $42, I don't think that was an unreasonable request.

That's exactly what I ordered, and for the same reason. We had a long day ahead (breakfast, 2 parks and a trip back home half way across the country) so I wanted some protein. And I didn't want to miss the waffles. For $42, I don't think that was an unreasonable request.
Waffles cost pennies to make. IF they do go to the one entree only ~ then they could make a plain waffle something you can add to any of the adult meals. It's nothing more than a fancy slice of toast.

Weird. I went to Topolinos assuming I could only one entree and I was actively encouraged by the server to order the half portion of the second entree. For the money I paid, it definitely was a nice surprise and took the sting out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter