"Multiple Experiences" Fastpasses

Disneymom1102

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm hoping someone is able to help with my two questions regarding these magical, rare fast passes:
1. I was recently granted 3 "multiple experiences" FP apiece for me, my husband, and 2 year old daughter because we are planning to go to the park as the 4th day on a 3 day ticket but cannot upgrade until we are in person at the park. I was told we would also get the regular 3 FP+ once we upgrade our park ticket to the 4th day. Therefore, we will each have 3 regular FP+ and 3 "multiple experiences" FPs that day that do not require pre-reservations. Will the scanners know which to use at which time? For example, if I book Peter Pan at 10:00am for FP+ but still have the "Multiple Experiences" FP left, will it take the 10:00 reservation FP+ or will it use up one my "Magical Experiences" FP? How does it know the difference?
2. They accidentally granted my 2 year old daughter these same multiple experiences fast passes, even though she will not have a ticket into the park. Will her magic band work with these fast passes if they are already listed in the My Experiences App so that we essentially are going to have 3 extras on top of the others even though she will not have a park ticket?
Thanks in advance!!!!

As long as you show up at the correct timeframe on your regular FPs, it will pull those. If you show up early or late, it'll pull from your "multiple experiences" FP.

As long as you show up at the correct timeframe on your regular FPs, it will pull those. If you show up early or late, it'll pull from your "multiple experiences" FP.
I get extra fast passes a lot ( I have come home with a lot of the paper ones and a few left on my MDE) and about 99% of the time this is true, but I would not get to your FP on time so if you have a FP for PP at 10 I would not get to PP at 10 on the dote but maybe 10:05 as your clock and Disney maybe off just a little and it take one of your any time FP. If it dose go to GR ( they are also it the kiosk ) and let them know they can take of the right FP and put the other one back on, most of the time, they can do this ever now and then you will get a CM that dose not know how/ dose not want to do it/ or what ever.

To add a little detail, the grace periods that FPs normally have (10 min before the official start time and 15 min after official end) will cause the system to use your multiple experience FP. As pp said, don't scan unless you're definitely in your window.

To add a little detail, the grace periods that FPs normally have (10 min before the official start time and 15 min after official end) will cause the system to use your multiple experience FP. As pp said, don't scan unless you're definitely in your window.

I think its 5 mins, but yeah to your point.

1. I was recently granted 3 "multiple experiences" FP apiece for me, my husband, and 2 year old daughter because we are planning to go to the park as the 4th day on a 3 day ticket but cannot upgrade until we are in person at the park

How do you get this? Did you call someone? I have the situation in April and have told n 2x now thru chat with Disney.

I honestly don't know why I was granted these as I know most others aren't. I simply called the phone number and asked if my ticket was upgradable for the 4th day for this particular kind of ticket. Because I was very hesitant about the upgrade being possible since most tickets can't be upgraded after the fact, I think he maybe gave them to me to alleviate my concerns. I honestly don't know. I think it really depends on who answers your call. I will say the person I was speaking to seemed to be a little bit higher level than the typical phone contact with Disney...may have been with guest services/relations. If you can get through to the rest place, the gentleman's name was Simon. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter