Multiple tickets in MDE

Minnie0424

Earning My Ears
Any advice appreciated.
My family is taking 2 trips pretty close together, 3 days in September, and 8 days in October. How do I link the tickets to make sure the correct ones are used when we enter the parks? We have never had 2 trips this close together and I just don't want the 8 day tickets to be used for our short trip by accident but... if those tickets aren't also linked in MDE I can't book fast passes when our window opens for our longer trip. We have considered doing a separate MDE account, or linking the tickets to a specific magic band (if that's even possible). Thanks for any help.

Unless they're old non expiring tickets, the tickets are date based. So your tickets in October could not accidentally be used in September.

Unless they're old non expiring tickets, the tickets are date based. So your tickets in October could not accidentally be used in September.
I didn't even think of that, they are both date based tickets. Thank you so much!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter