Mumsy and Guvna take on Europe: A 2016 Europe Trip Report! updated 5/29/2017

I've been following/reading your trip report for quite some time now but haven't had the chance to post.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey! What an amazing adventure you got to share with your mother! (So, so special!)
I have to say, I really admire your passion for literature and the real life history behind it! What a unique trip tailored around that.
I've told so many people about your trip! (Me: "So I'm reading about this really cool woman and her mom who did this amazing trip...." and proceed to tell them all about it. Then I have asked just about everyone I know if they want to do something similar. I haven't found any takers yet, lol. I'm SUCH a self-proclaimed literature and history nerd and this was such a dreamy report to follow!
I admire your courage and bravery to not only research and plan such a spectacular trip, but to travel it, navigate, drive, etc. I know you had moments of doubt, and difficulty, but you overcame it all and you should be so proud of yourself!
You have such an eye for beauty and love, it was very evident in your report!
Again, thank you for sharing!

Thank you! This is one of the sweetest comments ever. You made me feel quite emotional to be honest. I hope you find a taker for that trip!! I am hoping to go again someday and visit some of my favorite places again with my daughters when they will appreciate it. It was an amazing time and I am so thankful I was able to do it and to share it with my mom. Thank you again!!

Holy cow! I am so late getting back to finish reading the rest of your report! We made our 2nd trip back to Europe at the end of August 2017 (It was amazing!) so my best guess is that I was so absorbed in my own planning that I failed to make it back and read all about your amazing trip. I was just relaxing on this lazy Sunday and thought to pop in the Dis and see what I've been missing. Glad I check in as your report was so interesting to read. A mother daughter trip like yours will be a memory to treasure forever! I would absolutely love to take a trip back to Europe some day with just my daughter too.

Anyway, you really saw some amazing places. I love all the photos and thanks for providing such good details..... so I could take notes. haha! So sorry that you had a few scary momments but I am so glad none of them ended up being anything too serious. Travel can be stressful but after a trip as good as this it ends up being so worth it and even the little negatives end up being something to remember. (and, a lot more humourous later than they were in the moment.) It's also nice to be able to pat yourself on the back for managing to pull such a trip together and make it back in one piece. lol!

I am curious to know now if you are as anxious as I am to return to Europe? There is so much to see! As much as I love our Disney trips if it were not so expensive to go back to Europe it would be without a doubt my first choice for vacation every year! If all goes well we are hoping to make a third trip in 2019.

As for 2018, it looks like we will be vacationing in a like manner except you will be heading to Disneyworld in November while we will be heading to Disneyland.
Hope you have a magical time! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter