Muppetland?

AlVan

Earning My Ears
I've been thinking lately: since they're expanding the Star Wars section to an entire land and the Pixar Place into Toy Story land, why not expand the little Muppet area? I'm very much on board with the direction Hollywood studios seems to be going in with this transition toward immersion and I think a Muppetland would fit right in. Thoughts?

I agree with the previous poster, I don't think they are quite popular enough. I do think they should add a Cars land like they have at DL though.

As I understand it, Muppets may be getting a new/refreshed 3D movie, but that will be the extent of it.

Yeah, on the popularity subject, is Cars really all that popular? I'd be happy with a Cars land just as well in Hollywood Studios, but I do think a Muppet area would be just as successful as a Cars one. Personally, I'd love to see both (and even more Pixar attractions) rather than the inevitable Marvel attractions that I've no doubt will have a footing in the park at some point in the next decade.

We would love this! We are a Muppet loving family and anything they add related to them is a bonus!

Give me swedish chef land and I could probably keep them in business for a muppet land. Although my kids seem to disagree, poor children these days just dont get good humor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter