Muppets Meet n Greet

piscesmama

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone ever came across a meet n greet for any of the Muppets characters? I know the nature of a Muppet doesn't allow them to exactly walk around, but was just curious. I'm a HUGE Kermit fan and would love to get a pic with that character.

Unfortunately, there aren't any meets with Muppets. You may already be aware of these, but there is a mobile lab that features Bunsen and Beaker in Future World at Epcot. There is also a show featuring Kermit, Fozzie, Sam Eagle, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, chickens etc. in Liberty Square of the Magic Kingdom. It's a Muppet take on American history. Still a great way to see Muppets out and about even though it's not a meet and greet.

Unfortunately, there aren't any meets with Muppets. You may already be aware of these, but there is a mobile lab that features Bunsen and Beaker in Future World at Epcot. There is also a show featuring Kermit, Fozzie, Sam Eagle, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, chickens etc. in Liberty Square of the Magic Kingdom. It's a Muppet take on American history. Still a great way to see Muppets out and about even though it's not a meet and greet.
Thanks! I didn't know about either of these. We did Muppets 3D and i expected to see a little area where maybe MnG Happen, but was disappointed that there was nothing. I will definitely take advantage of these 2 attractions next time.

Thanks! I didn't know about either of these. We did Muppets 3D and i expected to see a little area where maybe MnG Happen, but was disappointed that there was nothing. I will definitely take advantage of these 2 attractions next time.

Great! The Liberty Square show has a few different versions, so it's worth checking out more than once if you happen to be in that area again.

I wish there was more of a Muppets presence at WDW. Especially at Christmastime. I grew up listening to John Denver and the Muppets' Christmas album, so they've always been a big part of Christmas to me.

I guess the younger generation probably isn't as into them as my generation though, so it's understandable. Sometimes I forget that Disney World is for current kids and doesn't exist to preserve my own childhood, LOL!

I wish there was more of a Muppets presence at WDW. Especially at Christmastime. I grew up listening to John Denver and the Muppets' Christmas album, so they've always been a big part of Christmas to me.

I guess the younger generation probably isn't as into them as my generation though, so it's understandable. Sometimes I forget that Disney World is for current kids and doesn't exist to preserve my own childhood, LOL!
Completely agree. Muppets are special to me. My daughter likes them, she's 11, but I think her love from them stems from my love. Lol

Disney is rebooting Muppet Babies! Launching on Disney Jr in 2018. I loved Muppet Babies as a kid and the Muppets as I got older. I’m so excited to watch the new Muppet Babies with my toddlers!

I always get compliments when I wear my Kermit shirt to the parks! Great Moments in American History is a great treat for Muppet fans. I haven't been able to catch Muppet Mobile Lab yet, but I'm here now and hope I can catch it this time.

I wonder if by the end of the year they will add 'Summer Penguin' or some of the other new muppet babies to the Disney JR meet and greet line up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter