Murder Mystery in Epcot

remy_12step86.png
: *Wakes up* *Runs to Kim Possible* Oh goodness, I hope they find that missing CM and they're okay!

remy_12step86.png
: I sure hope so. Well, until they find the CM, I'm too afraid to travel alone. *jumps on KP's shoulder*

KP:: I'm sure the park authorities will have this sitch taken care of in no time. You remind me a little of Rufus, only you're fuzzy and easier to understand. I still can't believe Ron's at summer school in Switzerland.

Well I've missed the show *mutters under breath* Mufasa told me not to worry about getting here promptly, he said "Oh Zazu it'll be island time" this is the last time I take his advice, or take a vacation he needs me or he would be late to all of his meetings

My word, a cast member is missing! I come to relax, and still I have to find everything for everyone, even Simba doesn't lose people although he does lose other things like the Dickens

Mad Hatter: *wakes up.* No travelling alone??
There's sleeping bags?? Why, so much has happened.
I must find a travel buddy! I'm going to Ellen's Energy Place to get some proper rest.
Hopefully when I wake up I'll find a travel partner.

Esmeralda: Of all the days to have 'Topsy-Turvy' day... :sad2:
I'm so sorry I'm late. That poor CM... Could I come with you Mad Hatter? You really shouldn't be alone.

Esmeralda: Of all the days to have 'Topsy-Turvy' day... :sad2:
I'm so sorry I'm late. That poor CM... Could I come with you Mad Hatter? You really shouldn't be alone.

Mad Hatter: Oh Topsy Turvy day, that sounds like a find time to have some TEA! And yes, yes, yes you can. I was hoping somebody would come along so I wouldn't have to travel alone!

remy_12step86.png
: I'm going to travel with you guys as well, if that's okay. *jumps up on Mad Hatter's shoulder*

I'm tired I did just flying over an ocean, would anyone like to fly with me to Ellen's Energy Adventure? *In an irritated tone* Nevermind, I am sure I'll be fine all of you slow people will only make the trip last forever *Humph*

That's fine with me! It's best that we stay together.

3220.png
: All right! Lets go.

I'm tired I did just flying over an ocean, would anyone like to fly with me to Ellen's Energy Adventure? *In an irritated tone* Nevermind, I am sure I'll be fine all of you slow people will only make the trip last forever *Humph*

3220.png
: if you'd like to rest, you can get on my shoulder like Remy and we'll take you to Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Tinkerbell: What about me guys!!! Who can I go with???? It's so scary being alone now!!!! *starts shaking* Please! I'm really scared guys!!!!!

OOC: Wow, I've been gone a few hours, and missed eight pages!!

Cinderella: Oh my, oh no! I certainly hope that cast member that went missing is alright! I very much wish I had my mice or Prince Charming here right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter