Murder Mystery in Epcot

3220.png
: What are we thearching for in France?

Mulan: The entrance is locked! Maybe there's something around here...

ooc:how did you guys make that cool profile pic, if i could have one that would be great

Philby: All this murder is worse then the Small World incident... Is there a connection between Maelstrom, Soarin' and the France pavillion? The first two weren't around when Epcot first opened but the France pavillion was. Norway and France are both in the World Showcase but Soarin' is in Future World. Anything else?

Philby: All this murder is worse then the Small World incident... Is there a connection between Maelstrom, Soarin' and the France pavillion? The first two weren't around when Epcot first opened but the France pavillion was. Norway and France are both in the World Showcase but Soarin' is in Future World. Anything else?

3220.png
: Major parts of Epcot?

ooc:how did you guys make that cool profile pic, if i could have one that would be great
ooc: i'll make 1 for u in a second... ur finn right?
amanda: oh no! if philby can't figure it out then we're done for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter