Murder Mystery in Magic Kingdom-The Game *NOW OVER*

Remy: Hey everyone! Had a crazy time with Emile this week, gosh, I'm glad Dad finally arrived. So, hows it going?

Mad Hatter: Some like Bacardi, Ciroc, or Patron. We get the party rock, i'll enjoy my tea.

genie: once we're all dead. Or the murderer's are dead. or this thread dies

Dr. Facilier: Man, what's the point of a detective running into the killer only to die?

ooc: I am AMAZED I didn't get killed while school was keeping me off the DIS, lol

Park Management: Attention all. Please do not visit Cosmic Ray's. Thank you.

Koda: That's the place you can get food from in the silver land, right? I prefer the place that has fish. I wonder how they make it crunchy... It's like it was coated in rocks, but doesn't taste like rocks, and doesn't hurt when you bite into it. I should know after Bucky double dared me. Although I bet it was better than the mud I double dared him to eat afterwards!

Genie: oh something bad did happen. you see, me and hades went there to see who's team, good or evil, could eat the most churros... and then something terrible happened!!!

Park Management: I regret to inform you all that there has been another murder. Hades has been killed.
images

He had eaten a poisoned cheeseburger. We also found some whiskers near him.

He shall be missed.

Cinderella: The evil man died? Sad ): Maybe that's what he gets for being evil?

OOC: I'm behind on the articles... I'm sorry. I've just been super busy lately writting my Honors papers for classes, the extra writing kills me. I will get on it soon though!

Dr. Facilier: Now what's gonna happen to our plans? And how do ya even kill a god in the first place?
Shadow: *shudders at the thought of being forced back to the Other Side*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter