Murphy's Law..Has reared it's ugly head!

kirrrby

We're all mad here....
So I thought everything was fine about a week ago. Then..the old Murphy's Law - "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" started showing up..

First, it was my soon to be DH, we're getting married tomorrow!.. cutting it VERY close on not getting leave approved. But it did, whew..I thought the stress was over.
NOPE!

Two days before we start our park days..I have a fever of 100.5, an infection that puts me on antibiotics for the whole vacation, and.. a bum ankle from Volleyball back in highschool wanting to hurt..and..things with our new apartment going wrong!

I need some pixie dust, stat! I don't want to be miserable when it comes to the first day we're in the parks..even if it is supposed to rain..THAT I don't mind!

Help me ease my mind..please!
Ive come so close to crying knowing that I might be miserable on our annual trip to WDW. :sad1:

Keep your chin up!!! The one thing that I kept telling myself as my wedding got closer and things weren't just as planned...at the end of the day we will be married and that's all that really matters.

As far as being sick at WDW. I'd rather be sick at Disney then sick at home. Just keep taking Motrin.

If the ankle is bad let your new hubby push you around the park in a wheel chair.

No matter what happens, remember it's your honeymoon...it's the only one you guys will ever have. Enjoy it! Laugh at the stupid things that happen! Giggle with each other! Sneak a kiss on the "dark'" rides! Try to time a kiss for one of the ride photos. (It will make for a cute suvenier)

Congratulations, :hug:, and pixiedust:!

You can't be miserable,you are getting married. Yeah. Sending you good thoughts so you feel great for your trip. Hope your trip is magical.

Mary Kay

Congrats tomorrow is your wedding day and a disneymoon is a wonderful way to start your married life together!!!

Enjoy your day...everything will work out for the best.....

the day before we got married was awful:
flight from CA to WA delayed
poured down rain the whole day of wedding, guests late, officiant got lost, didn't get my outside pics like I wanted, cake was awful....but in the end the best thing happend, I married my best friend and sweetie....that's all that matters!

Good luck and have a wonderful day and honeymoon!

Pixie dust worked! We are officially married, things are going well. We decided to head to disney early! Mickey here we come :)

Congrats, and we'll be looking for the bride and groom mickey ears... :goodvibes

Hi kirrrby,
CONGRATS! :goodvibes Have a wonderful time at Disney and please be sure to let us know how the trip went. :thumbsup2

My grandmother told me that every raindrop that falls on your wedding will be one less tear for you to shed while you are married.

Wedding bloopers are the stuff of legends and myths. They are supposed to be a good omen. I put together at one time a "book" of wedding bloopers from family and friends. Everyone I know has some little story from either their own weddings or ones they have been to.It is really very funny and eases the tention. If I can locate where I put it I will send you a copy. My old college roomate has ben after me for a long time to actually publish it. Maybe I will one of these days.

Thanks for all the congratulations. Its 1140 and were almost there! Saw two shooting stars while driving in south carolina! I think I might do a trip report!

DH and I might see you around the parks then! Hooray for honeymoons at Disney! Just don't make my mistake... The first morning of our honeymoon, I lost my husband in the line to Expedition Everest! I had to tell a CM that I lost my new husband, he's wearing a Mickey tophat and he's 6'3" can you please help... :rotfl: I got a really strange look.

Congrats and have fun!

DH and I might see you around the parks then! Hooray for honeymoons at Disney! Just don't make my mistake... The first morning of our honeymoon, I lost my husband in the line to Expedition Everest! I had to tell a CM that I lost my new husband, he's wearing a Mickey tophat and he's 6'3" can you please help... :rotfl: I got a really strange look.

Congrats and have fun!

Our first park day is Sunday at MK ill probably be wearing the bride ears but I can't get dh to agree to wear a button! Much less the ears

Our first park day is Sunday at MK ill probably be wearing the bride ears but I can't get dh to agree to wear a button! Much less the ears

Congrats on your wedding and have a fabulous HM! I got sick on our Disneymoon and spent most of the days (it was so hot) in bed and went out at night. It wasn't ideal, but we still had a great time. As for the ears, I loved wearing mine and had hoped M would wear the hat, but it was way too big for his head and literally covered his eyes. Needless to say, he didn't buy the hat, though he did wear the button proudly. The CMs and other guests were so kind and wished us a happy life together and told us stories about their marriages and gave some sweet advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter