Murphy's Laws at WDW

Just when you all agree on riding Haunted Mansion one more time and the line is reasonable, 30 Jersey Week cheerleaders high on sugar will appear two steps ahead of you, shove your kids out of their way, pose for selfies, practice their swearing combinations with racist twists, let their 40 friends cut in line ahead of you, and mock the cast members.

We used experiences like this to teach our kids how to people watch like anthropologists. "Let's compare eye contact and body language among this group of adolescents with various control groups in the area."

Child that won’t potty BEFORE you get in line - has to go NOW once you are nowhere near restroom and about to get on ride!! And of course there is a line at the restroom !! 🤣🤣🤣
Gross, but when DD was 3 or so, I'm pretty sure she peed in her bathing suit in line at a water park. She was fully potty trained, but said she had to go and 20 seconds later she didn't have to. Wear water shoes. I was mortified.
Just when you all agree on riding Haunted Mansion one more time and the line is reasonable, 30 Jersey Week cheerleaders high on sugar will appear two steps ahead of you, shove your kids out of their way, pose for selfies, practice their swearing combinations with racist twists, let their 40 friends cut in line ahead of you, and mock the cast members.

We used experiences like this to teach our kids how to people watch like anthropologists. "Let's compare eye contact and body language among this group of adolescents with various control groups in the area."
I was just about to post similar. Every time we'd approach LL, 942 people would show up ahead of us. Lol

When you've got an ADR in the park in 45 minutes, and try to juuuust squeeeeze in that last ride that has a 15 minute wait time, and then the ride temporarily goes down when you are 3/4 of the way through the line. Then you get to be the annoying person that has to say "excuse me" 500 times to get all the way back out to the opening of the line.

We had a Brazil tour grp place one person in line - then over a hundred showed up and cut - Cast Member would not help - war broke out - security came - we left about the time war was breaking out ! Just not worth it - lesson - if you see Brazil tour grp and only one or two in line and line is short - expect the rest - they are in restroom break !

Continue gross - said 2 yr old pee on me while in line for restroom more times than I care to mention !! I often carried change of clothes for both of us ! Also said girl could manage sitting down to pee to shoot it out like geyser while I was holding her not to fall in !! Again change of clothes required - it was a LONG trip with a lot of laundry and showering !! Memories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You get stuck in the ride and they won’t let you off and you either have ADR or you need restroom !!! POTC famous for this !!! Followed by HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter