Murphy's Laws at WDW

When I carry the ponchos, it doesn’t rain. At all. For 17 days straight. The one day I don’t, because there’s nothing in the forecast and I’ve felt dumb for 17 days straight, it pours.
Oh man. Last September on our MNSSHP day it was POURING, thunder/lightning, all day.

We dashed to Disney Springs about bought two VERY expensive Columbia rain jackets so that we could still enjoy the party (we had ponchos, but they were not going to cut it). It stopped raining while we were on the bus back to the resort and the sun was out by the time we got to MK 🤣

We call those jackets our Party Insurance now.

When you only book deluxe because it’s more relaxing and to have somewhere quiet to come back to after the craziness of the parks- and they ALWAYS put the screaming toddler in the adjoining room. EVERY SINGLE TIME
I’ve never had this problem but it sounds miserable!

When you only book deluxe because it’s more relaxing and to have somewhere quiet to come back to after the craziness of the parks- and they ALWAYS put the screaming toddler in the adjoining room. EVERY SINGLE TIME
I'm curious if you've ever asked to be moved?

When I carry the ponchos, it doesn’t rain. At all. For 17 days straight. The one day I don’t, because there’s nothing in the forecast and I’ve felt dumb for 17 days straight, it pours.
Aha so it’s your fault it rains at WDW! ;)

Its a running joke that we have a box in our coat closet at home full of gently used park ponchos. Can’t bring myself to toss them. I urge visitors to grab one when it rains here

Even worse to admit we invested in the pricier nylon ponchos, since less steamy & ‘cuter’. they are packed every trip, usually waiting for us in rental car or resort after I gambled & lost on the weather

Murphy got us a few times in the past when I drug my feet buying individual park tix for family & was surprised by new pricing

When you get on the safari and your family takes up a row and some random person tries to squeeze into your row… Nope! (Always happens when it’s unbearably hot).

Making bad decisions at every turn…leaving MK at the end of the night & decide to take the boat to TTC coz the line looks shorter, 30 min later an announcement comes on say theres a problem with the boat & that the monorail would be a better option, except NOW there’s about 5,000 people ahead of you in those lines, so you decide to walk to TTC by way of GF & Poly only to find out the walkway is closed because the electric parade is still out on the water….🫤

We carry a couple but got caught recently with a first rain visit for grandson. Kids size worked great, he loved it. Still able to shop and point of course.

Polish_20230521_185240454.jpg

THIS!! not only are they on their shoulders, they have to dance around during the fireworks show! 😒😑
I've been a member here for about 20 years (?). I can't see my tag. I've oft4en told the story of the middle eastern man who used my then 2 year old daughter's head as a tripod to film Illuminations. Her father had gone to get snacks. Nobody wants violence in the world, we have enough but when my husband/her father returned, there was a threat and some heated words about getting that camera off of his daughter's head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter