• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music: What are you listening to??

When I was younger I was almost completely just a straight metal head. I've grown up and can listen to a lot of stuff as long as it has some good solid musicianship (playing instraments for a long time has really impacted what I look for in music). Big into a band called Soften the Glare right now. Their album doesn't come out for a while, but tons of live stuff on Youtube. Long and short of it, the bassist was the bassist for a band called Mudvayne (and was one of the best metal bassists I ever saw live). Guy has stayed low for a while, and finally reappeared in this band which has kind of a rock meets jazz vibe. Really cool. I can go on for hours on metal bands, but figure most here probably wouldn't be too into that.

Did not realize he had a "new" project (ok, yeah, I haven't been on here much lol). Am gonna check it out!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter