Music!!

I'm into indie, electronic, female vocalists, hip-hop and alternative, including:
Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Santigold, Mirah, Rilo Kiley, MGMT, The Strokes, A Tribe Called Quest, Atmosphere, Gorillaz, Justice, Beck, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Daft Punk, Modest Mouse, RJD2, Aesop Rock, Kid Cudi, Peter Bjorn and John, Eisley, Girl Talk, La Roux, MF DOOM, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Psapp, Sleigh Bells, Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds, Regina Spektor, The Shins, Metric, Kings of Leon, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nujabes, Sublime, Beastie Boys, Black Kids, Ratatat, Weezer, Shabazz Palaces, J Dilla, Wax Tailor, CAKE, Muse, The Roots, Iron & Wine, The Vines, Hot Chip, Feist, Mika.

from my last fm ~~:3dglasses

cool story bro. now leave, go listen to the maine talk about that girl they're in love with, then listen to 3OH!3 auto-tuning, then versaemerge doing whatever they do. :p

It's okay, I forgive you because you have good music taste and because your list was in alphabetical order :cutie:
lol they're not even like that though xD how can you say the maine are too love-ish when we the kings exist? lololol xD

The bands I've been listening to a lot lately are Panic! At The Disco, Family Force 5, Midtown, Eleventyseven, Billy Talent, A Day To Remember, The Almost, Fake Shark - Real Zombie!, Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, Hit The Lights, Plain White T's, Heffron Drive, The Divine and Travie McCoy.

I'm into indie, electronic, female vocalists, hip-hop and alternative, including:
Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Santigold, Mirah, Rilo Kiley, MGMT, The Strokes, A Tribe Called Quest, Atmosphere, Gorillaz, Justice, Beck, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Daft Punk, Modest Mouse, RJD2, Aesop Rock, Kid Cudi, Peter Bjorn and John, Eisley, Girl Talk, La Roux, MF DOOM, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Psapp, Sleigh Bells, Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds, Regina Spektor, The Shins, Metric, Kings of Leon, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nujabes, Sublime, Beastie Boys, Black Kids, Ratatat, Weezer, Shabazz Palaces, J Dilla, Wax Tailor, CAKE, Muse, The Roots, Iron & Wine, The Vines, Hot Chip, Feist, Mika.

from my last fm ~~:3dglasses
Glad to see another person who listens to Mika on here.

I'm more into Electro/Industrial music, with bands like:
Ayria
Aural Vampire
Blutengel
Combichrist
Das Ich
Hora
Kaya
Miss Construction
Schwarz Stein
Seileen
VNV Nation

I also love classical music, soundtracks, rock, pop and recently really gotten into Jazz

This is going to sound incredibly weird, but I’m a huge fan of show tunes and classic rock, so I’m going to split my favorites into two groups.

Show Tunes (My favorite soundtracks)
Wicked
Jekyll and Hyde
All six Disney musicals
Shrek the Musical
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Little Shop of Horrors
The Rocky Horror Show
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Avenue Q
Seussical The Musical
A Very Potter Musical/Sequel
Notre Dame de Paris (a French musical that was adapted to English for productions in London, which was awesome, and Las Vegas, which was terrible)

Classic Rock (my favorite bands/singers)
David Bowie
Queen
Aerosmith (leave RnRC alone!!!!)
Bon Jovi (their old stuff, their new stuff is nowhere near as good)
Oingo Boingo
Alice Cooper

I also have the soundtrack to every animated Disney movie from Snow White to Princess and the Frog, some singing comedians (Stephen Lynch and Johnathan Coulton are my heroes!) and a ton of Wizard Rock (Harry Potter music). Think I’m geeky enough yet? XDDD

Most of them are artists, not really bands, but idc

Jonas Brothers
Nick Jonas&the Administration
Katy Perry
Jason Derulo
Taio Cruz
Big Time Rush :blush:
Demi Lovato
Taylor Swift

I love 80s music mostly thé pop but i lové some of thé haïr bands some of m'y favs are:
poison
Madonna
Cyndi Lauper
queen
areosmith
the Beatles (not 80s)
kiss
ac/dc
elton John
Billy Joel
the escape club
lady gaga (not 80s of course)
Joan jett and the black hearts
Tom petty
the bangles
and the go-go's

Anybody here have some favorite bands? Genres like Classic Rock, Indie and some Pop are my favorites. But I'm more of a big classic rock kinda guy. Some of my favorite bands are:

Coldplay
Foo Fighters
Foreigner
Mika
Kaiser Chiefs
Klaxons
Phoenix
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rush
Queen
Queens of the Stone Age
Vampire Weekend

!!! I looove Klaxons!

I listen to just about anything..from Hannah Montana to Whitechapel
The only thing I wont listen to is country!

I love Paramore, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga (some of her songs are good)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter