Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering how long does it take to receive Musket Mickey?

If I order now will I have it by Christmas?

You would need to email the guy making them to get this answer, it didn't take long to get mine, but with all these who have requested the info, if just half order, then it might be a little while, but I would think you would, so shoot him an email for the best answer and time frame.

Richard

I paid for mine a couple of weeks ago and it already shipped. I can't wait to get it! And just in time too - we've only got 4 weeks before we leave! I forgot to order it back in April when I first contacted him and was happy that he could make it in time. :)

I paid for mine a couple of weeks ago and it already shipped. I can't wait to get it! And just in time too - we've only got 4 weeks before we leave! I forgot to order it back in April when I first contacted him and was happy that he could make it in time. :)

That's awesome, I know you will love displaying it at the Fort!! Make sure to find the thread about sharing the photo so we all can see it!! :cool1:

Richard

Thanks Richard - I'll do that! I also made us matching FW t-shirt designs with our names on them for the parks. I can't wait to see them finished (still have to cut out the vinyl, but the design is done)!

Richard - Which thread is it? I thought I knew which you were talking about but when I did a search it didn't pop up. Want to make sure I do it right! :)

Thanks Richard - I'll do that! I also made us matching FW t-shirt designs with our names on them for the parks. I can't wait to see them finished (still have to cut out the vinyl, but the design is done)!

Kim, I am not sure where it went, but I will look, but it was started by me and the title was Show your Musket Mickey Sign or something like that. Cool deal on the shirts!! Can't wait to see them too!

Richard

I went and did a search and it is located under : Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign! :)

Oooh, Oooh, Richard, I got this one.

Stacy check your PM.

:welcome: to the DIS Camping Board too.

Bama Ed

Thanks Ed.... I gotcha back when you can't get them.... LOL....

ps, This is OT but have you done Tannehill at Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter