Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grump and Merry, check your in boxes, as I help my buddy Bama Ed out some! Can't wait to see yours!!

Richard

bama_ed said:
Please make sure, drifter, if u plan to look for signs make sure u bring a sign of your own.

:disrocks:

bama ed

ps besides your awesome wooden sign. Green mouse ears go a long way.

Yes I will bring signs besides our Tiki-Hut! We also extended our stay till the 14th!

Thanks to bama_ed for telling me where I could order my sign... I want to say I love it.... It was the best Mother Day gift that my family could have ever brought for me... Thanks Ed for the info.... The sign was bigger than I thought it would be...

Thanks to bama_ed for telling me where I could order my sign... I want to say I love it.... It was the best Mother Day gift that my family could have ever brought for me... Thanks Ed for the info.... The sign was bigger than I thought it would be...

Glad you like it veraletta. Warren is a true craftsman.

Another satisfied customer.:thumbsup2

Bama Ed

I would also love to have the information on how to order one of these beautiful signs! :) Please PM me.

Hello there Bama ed or Richard.. When you get the time can you please send me the info also..

Reneelgh, Mfisc, ABitDistracted,

I sent you the info for the MM sign in a PM. They're beautiful. :wave2:

Bama Ed

Would love contact info please. this puts together my two favorite things, disney and camping!

Bama Ed - could you PM me the contact information for the Musket Mickey Sign?

We were without a camper for a while and now have a new one (new to us) and have a early December Trip planned at the Fort and I'd like to see if I can get one made before December.

Thanks,
-Russ

Bama Ed - could you PM me the contact information for the Musket Mickey Sign?

We were without a camper for a while and now have a new one (new to us) and have a early December Trip planned at the Fort and I'd like to see if I can get one made before December.

Thanks,
-Russ

Russ,

I forwarded you the message I sent Ripey. You should be fine if you are planning a December trip. Check your PM Inbox.

Hope to see you around the Fort!

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter