Must do food

My husband would say anything at 'Ohana's. I would agree, especially the dumplings. Our son would say the make your own sundaes, but he loves the lobster bisque at Coral Reef.

My husband would also vote for a turkey leg!

"Ditto" DisneynutMary...

Wow that describes me too !

But I'll also add in the Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier with Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes subbed.

Have a magical visit!
Mary

1. Wagyu beef at Victoria & Alberts

2. Scallop and pork at bluezoo

My husband is all for the pumpkin spiced funnel cakes at Epcot - that's all he talks about the day we go there! I love them too, so I guess it would be my favorite as well.

My favorite was the sticky toffee pudding at The Rose and Crown. Loved it!:lovestruc

The best thing I've had at WDW was a salmon dish at Hollywood Brown Derby, but they changed that dish now. :( After that, it would come down to a tie between the Seared Sea Scallops & Warm Chocolate and Almond Cake at Le Bistro.

DisneyNutMary said:
Pretzel bread sticks dipped in cheddar cheese soup, at Le Cellier

We're going to give LC dinner another try next month & weren't planning to order the soup again. We may have to order a bowl, just to try the combo.

1. Wagyu beef at Victoria & Alberts

2. Scallop and pork at bluezoo

We're also going to bluezoo next month. I was already planning to order the scallop appetizer. I'm glad to see you like it. I've noticed we seem to have similar tastes in food.

Oh yes the Mushroom topped Filet at Le Cellier is to die for! So tender!!! The Pork Tenderloin at The Bistro de Paris is tied for yummyness. Chicken Bastilla at Restaurant Merrakesh is a unique favorite of mine. I had some kind of lemon pie at The Rose and Crown that tops my list for desserts. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter