Must Eats on Vegas Strip

Dh & I were die hard fans of the Bellagio buffet and used to go there every time we went to Vegas. Now that we have 3 kids it's a bit out of our price range unless we have grammy along to babysit. :) So we haven't been for about 3 years, but it is really good.

Last time we were in Vegas we ate just off the strip at Bahama Breeze (on the corner of Flamingo & Paradise). We actually ended up eating there twice, we enjoyed it so much. The first time dh & I split the ribs and a cobb salad, both were great. I LOVED the BBQ sauce on the ribs - yummy! The second time we split a grilled chicken sandwich and I think a chicken salad - those were both really good, too.

Alyson

Rio Seafood Buffet - be aware it is a very different location from the standard buffet!

Bahama Breeze - if you have a car in Orlando, there's one right outside the Marriott Village (Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, suite-type property starting with an "S"). Turn onto Hotel Plaza Boulevard, at the other end (535?) take a right, go under I-4, and it's over there somewhere :umbrella:

The Spice Market dinner at Planet Hollywood is awesome, we thought it was better than brunch at the Bellagio ;) The Mandalay Bay Burger Bar is great too (very popular which is pretty much a testament to this!) and also Bahama Breeze off-strip.

Leaving for vegas in 2 weeks and planning on where we should eat. Not looking at doing alot of buffets but would like to do maybe 2. Which ones would you suggest are the best? Also not looking to go to fancy places. We have no car so are limited to the strip area.

Also my one place to eat is In and Out Burger. We are staying at NYNY is there one close to there we can walk to or a short cab ride.

Would love some suggestions.

Thanks so much :)

Wynn and Bellagio.:hyper: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter