Must---Not---Read--This----Board

roadtripper

DIS Veteran
Help! I left the safety of the Budget Board to see what's up with AKV, and everyone here is adding on! It's DVC pandemonium! I wanna play! MUST---NOT---CALL---MY---GUIDE! MUST---REFRAIN---NO ADD-ONS!:sad2:
oh yeah-- and congrats to everyone:cheer2:

Help! I left the safety of the Budget Board to see what's up with AKV, and everyone here is adding on! It's DVC pandemonium! I wanna play! MUST---NOT---CALL---MY---GUIDE! MUST---REFRAIN---NO ADD-ONS!:sad2:
oh yeah-- and congrats to everyone:cheer2:

Why not....we all play nice! :wave:

Don't misunderstand, I really wanna play, but I save money when I hang on the Budget Board; here I'm ready to spend 10,100 dollars that I don't have.
Maybe if I sell that BCV contract-- NO! Begone, DVC add-on demons!
Just do me a favor Tony, don't post any pics of AKV, K?

Don't misunderstand, I really wanna play, but I save money when I hang on the Budget Board; here I'm ready to spend 10,100 dollars that I don't have.
Maybe if I sell that BCV contract-- NO! Begone, DVC add-on demons!
Just do me a favor Tony, don't post any pics of AKV, K?

I noticed how your counter clicked over to 666 when you came to our board. What's that about..?

Aw. c'mon.....just one, itty-bitty, 50-point add-on. It won't hurt....just once....c'mon....you know you want to....all the cool kids are doing it....:lmao: :rotfl:

I know what you mean..

Someone must post a warning somewhere ...

Visiting-this-board-is-bad-for-your-wallet ...LOL :rotfl2:

By the way, I called my guide today asking about an AKL add on :rolleyes:

I guess I'll be hanging out at the cool kids table soon!! ::yes::

Well, you're not kidding about the Budget Board. When I go there, I feel extravagent and self indulgent for having bought DVC in the first place! I post there every once in a while about the benefits of staying at and owning DVC and then I run for my life!

And you're not kidding about this board. I am clinging to the hope that I do get a definitive answer about 2 Q's in second bedroom of dedicated 2B because the $93 a point for 100 points is tempting me. Dean has said it will be the case in the new building.

Bobbi:goodvibes

:darth: Roadtripper.....come to the DVC board......

I am your Founding Father........Come to the AKV's

VERY TEMPTING! A little notice came in the mail yesterday and it's been on my brain ever since!

If you buy 100+ points you can get it at $93 per point!
However -- there maybe other DVC options in the pipeline too! ;)

Ah, yes... as with most bargains, you've got to spend money to save money. ;)

I'm tempted to do a 25 pt add-on, even at full price, but I need to replace my 11 year old car this spring. Maybe next year... maybe CRV or DlandV or DMauiV? :goodvibes

And you're not kidding about this board. I am clinging to the hope that I do get a definitive answer about 2 Q's in second bedroom of dedicated 2B because the $93 a point for 100 points is tempting me. Dean has said it will be the case in the new building.
I heard the same thing from my guide -- 2 queens in the second bedroom of dedicated 2BRs in the new building. Your guide should be able to confirm this for you.

Had to post again just get rid of the evil 666 number!

Coincidence? I think not....:rolleyes1

Yeah, I will be hanging with the outcasts on this for a while, but will hope to get in at 7 months at some point. Looks amazing-- have fun planning your first trip home, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter