MVMCP and Jollywood Nights Ticket Question

lcdepew

Earning My Ears
I am planning on trying to buy tickets for both events. We have resort reservations and I want to try and buy for when we will be there. Does anyone know, am I able to buy tickets for both events in one transaction or will I need to purchase one and then re-enter the queue for the other?

I am planning on trying to buy tickets for both events. We have resort reservations and I want to try and buy for when we will be there. Does anyone know, am I able to buy tickets for both events in one transaction or will I need to purchase one and then re-enter the queue for the other?
You're going to need to purchase each event separately.
I wouldn't feel rushed to by MVMCP tickets right away. They usually take months to sell out.
I can't speak for Jollywood, as it's a new event with unknown capacity and unknown demand. So I would buy those tickets first.

I got them both in the same transaction!

I got them both in one transaction, too, but I logged in long enough after they were available that there was no queue to enter. So maybe that's the difference? If there's a queue you have to do it separately? (Just guessing!)

If there is a queue, you will have to rejoin it to add the second set to your cart. At least that's what it did to me this morning. I had 2 windows open so I just went back to my cart and checked out for Jollywood while the queue continued in the other window for MVMCP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter