MVMCP and Young Child with a Food Allergy

LiloFan3

Earning My Ears
Hello!
We're heading to WDW in early December w/ our 5 y/o who has a food allergy, and on the fence about attending the MVMCP. I noticed that Disney is offering a teal pumpkin food alternative option for kiddos during the MNSSHP this year, but I'm curious if there are any sort of accommodations for those with allergies at the MVMCP? I know that Halloween tends to be much more food-centered but I'm hoping maybe they have some sort of option for kiddos (such as Enjoy Life cookies or something?). Sorry if this is a silly question -- but we're fairly new to navigating food allergies, and this will be our first round of holidays (and first Disney trip) since receiving the diagnosis.
TIA!

They usually do. I would ask Pixie Lizzie on her Facebook page, as she'll have the latest info.

They should have apple juice and Enjoy Life cookies available but different locations might have different flavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter