MVMCP Dessert Party viewing

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me some tips on how to make the most of the dessert party? My mom uses a mobility scooter. She can transfer to a seat but she cannot stand and cannot walk but a few steps. I booked the dessert party during MVMCP hoping that she could have a stress free (or at least reduced stress) experience with the fireworks. First, I understand that there is also reserved parade viewing. We have always parked her in the handicap parade viewing area. Is the parade reserved area for dessert party guests better? I understand that the seating is not reserved at the dessert party. Is she going to be able to see the fireworks? How early do we need to be in line for the party? Is there a better area for her to be in her scooter at the dessert party? I'm not concerned about the party being "worth it" for the price as long as she will get a good view of the fireworks and not having people push and shove around her and completely block her view. Thanks for any tips/advice.

I understand that the seating is not reserved at the dessert party.

1) Yep, first-in-line-first-seated.
2) So, get in line 3/4-1 hour ahead of time.
3) And, she cannot move near the rail, as tables are now against the railing.
4) No longer a good experience.

i did the regular one ( not the MNSSHP or MVMCP ) one for my Bday in April and they let us go down to the old FP viewing area it was half blocked off for us and VIP guest and there was maybe 15 people in the area we could sit lie down or do what ever it was amazing how much space I had

with this said I would get there very early to get a good table maybe a little bit before an hour
if they do move you down to the old FP you may want to go ( it was amazing for me) but I am not sure they do this any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter