MVMCP details announced

The only ticket needed to enter MVMCP is the actual party ticket or do you also need a park ticket for entry?
You only need the party ticket to enter the park for the party, and you can enter at 4pm. If you want to go to MK prior to 4pm, you would need a park ticket for entry.

Can anyone tell me if they are still seeing tickets available, or if they have sold out of the advanced tickets?

I have a room booked in my account for my son and his wife in December. They don't have an account of their own they are just managed by me. When I go to the ticket page it is saying unavailable. I'm wondering if that's true or if it's just because I'm not on the reservation myself.

The reservation is showing in my account, so that's not the issue.

Can anyone tell me if they are still seeing tickets available, or if they have sold out of the advanced tickets?
I can still see tickets for advance purchase. But the reservation I have is under my name.

I can still see tickets for advance purchase. But the reservation I have is under my name.

Thanks. I guess I will try to call. I don't think I can just add my name to the reservation because then I would have to buy 3 tickets instead of 2, correct?

Thanks. I guess I will try to call. I don't think I can just add my name to the reservation because then I would have to buy 3 tickets instead of 2, correct?
No. You could just purchase 2 if that's all you need. However, adding your name would incur a per-night fee for having more than 2 adults in the room.

No. You could just purchase 2 if that's all you need. However, adding your name would incur a per-night fee for having more than 2 adults in the room.
It's a DVC reservation, so no fees involved at least.

This trip is a gift for my son for their wedding. I definitely don't think they want me crashing their honeymoon. Lol!

I have a room booked in my account for my son and his wife in December. They don't have an account of their own they are just managed by me. When I go to the ticket page it is saying unavailable. I'm wondering if that's true or if it's just because I'm not on the reservation myself.

The reservation is showing in my account, so that's not the issue.
Be sure you are signed into your account. I wasn’t at first and was unable to see tickets. It has to confirm you are a resort guest since they don’t go on sale for non-resort guests until later.

Be sure you are signed into your account. I wasn’t at first and was unable to see tickets. It has to confirm you are a resort guest since they don’t go on sale for non-resort guests until later.
This is a good point for anyone reading this thread. In my case, I was signed into my account but I'm not on the reservation so it's not letting me purchase.

I know all the Disney resorts will run their transportation after party time does anyone know if the good neighbor hotels like the ones in downtown Disney also do the same thing

we currently are booked at a universal resort that night that we wanna do the Christmas party, that was in anticipation of arriving that day and going to universal Orlando Informer meet up the next evening, but now we would like to maybe come in a day earlier and do the Christmas party on our original arrival day

or perhaps it’s not too bad just driving/parking there? I’m guessing the crowd is a little better at closing time after the Christmas party but it will be super late and I will have kids so just catching a bus might be better…….We have never ever drove to parks in all of our years of going to Disney, but I’m not sure we can afford a Disney resort night added it to our vacation

I know all the Disney resorts will run their transportation after party time does anyone know if the good neighbor hotels like the ones in downtown Disney also do the same thing

we currently are booked at a universal resort that night that we wanna do the Christmas party, that was in anticipation of arriving that day and going to universal Orlando Informer meet up the next evening, but now we would like to maybe come in a day earlier and do the Christmas party on our original arrival day

or perhaps it’s not too bad just driving/parking there? I’m guessing the crowd is a little better at closing time after the Christmas party but it will be super late and I will have kids so just catching a bus might be better…….We have never ever drove to parks in all of our years of going to Disney, but I’m not sure we can afford a Disney resort night added it to our vacation
I will be at Universal in August and plan to use Uber or Lyft to get to the Halloween party. I have a lunch reservation at the Grand Floridian Cafe so will have the driver drop me there. After the party I plan to walk to the Contemporary to catch a ride back. I have done this in the past so hope it will still work. I know they are restricting drop offs without a dining reservation but I haven’t heard they are limiting pickups.

Since the last party is the 22nd does that mean the Christmas parade and fireworks will be showing during normal park hours starting the 23rd?
I am interested in this question as well. We arrive 12/22 and want to do MK either on 12/22 to take advantage of 'lower' crowds on a party day or on 12/23 to see the full Christmas parades, etc that they may show

I bought our tickets for Nov.27. We usually do a Tuesday but, we have littles this time and I wanted to have a resort day before the party and a rest day after.

I'm very glad they codified the 4PM entry thing. It's been a decade since I have been to a MVMCP, and I know that was always the "unofficial" rule, but I'm super glad it's official these days. Usually it didn't matter any way as we always had park hoppers or AP's - but this time as this will be the only day we do Disney, I'm very happy to see it spelled right out when you purchase tickets.

Are tickets sold out for AP/DVC members for December? I don't see that option to purchase tickets. Perhaps discounts were never offered for the month of December?

Are tickets sold out for AP/DVC members for December? I don't see that option to purchase tickets. Perhaps discounts were never offered for the month of December?
There aren't any DVC discounts for MVMCP in December. Full price only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter