MVMCP fireworks dessert party

disneykate28

Mouseketeer
Why the price difference for the two different parties? Is TT really a preferable location to Plaza Garden? H and I will be going to the party with an almost four year old and an 8 month old so ease is key! We would love to save some money, so the Plaza seems like a good option, but I don't want to miss any key pieces. TT seems to be more off-side, so I don't see why it would cost more.

Which do you prefer? Any tips?

The nice thing about the TT is you have a table and don't have to move. That might be great for you with tired lids late at night.

The Plaza has better actual views of the castle, which is important because there's so much projection these days. but in order to see the show, you'll have to finish your deserts and walk over to the Plaza, and then find a spot there (it's not hard to find a spot, but you still have to do it).

Either will be more enjoyable for you than taking out a spot and looking up. Also more expensive. Good luck!

I know there's been some debate, or a lack of consistent info, about whether the dessert party will include parade viewing. Is there any chance they'll include it with the pricier package and not the garden? I have a TT party reserved right now, but I think we'd probably prefer to be straight on toward the castle, plus save some money. Booking GP, I'd have to cancel my TT reservation. If there's any possibility of parade viewing, I don't want to give that up! I wish they'd say definitively one way or another.

The nice thing about the TT is you have a table and don't have to move. That might be great for you with tired lids late at night.

The Plaza has better actual views of the castle, which is important because there's so much projection these days. but in order to see the show, you'll have to finish your deserts and walk over to the Plaza, and then find a spot there (it's not hard to find a spot, but you still have to do it).

Either will be more enjoyable for you than taking out a spot and looking up. Also more expensive. Good luck!

Are there a lot of projections for Holiday Wishes or is this more of a HEA thing?

The MVMCP fireworks have traditionally not had a material projection element to the show as far I can remember.

Projections or not, I would still vote for the Plaza Garden viewing... it's just more fun to be out in the open looking head on at the castle. It's the best possible location for taking in the special 180 degree fireworks that are a part of that show. You can see some of these from TT, but it's not the same as being in the hub with fireworks all around you. IMHO the perimeter fireworks are the best part of the party fireworks and are not to be missed!

I did a long review of the HEA Plaza Garden dessert party, it may help get an idea of the party, view, etc. Here's a link: Review: Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

Hope that helps!

The MVMCP fireworks have traditionally not had a material projection element to the show as far I can remember.

Projections or not, I would still vote for the Plaza Garden viewing... it's just more fun to be out in the open looking head on at the castle. It's the best possible location for taking in the special 180 degree fireworks that are a part of that show. You can see some of these from TT, but it's not the same as being in the hub with fireworks all around you. IMHO the perimeter fireworks are the best part of the party fireworks and are not to be missed!

I did a long review of the HEA Plaza Garden dessert party, it may help get an idea of the party, view, etc. Here's a link: Review: Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

Hope that helps!

Thank you! I had just read your thread and I appreciate your response! I think I am convinced that Plaza Garden is what we want, but I am worried that they may give parade viewing to TT after I let that go. That, to me, would be most important with the two little ones.

Can you explain what you mean by the possibility of parade viewing? We just
bought our TT tickets but didn't realize there was even a possibility of preferred parade viewing included. Thanks in advance!

Can you explain what you mean by the possibility of parade viewing? We just
bought our TT tickets but didn't realize there was even a possibility of preferred parade viewing included. Thanks in advance!

Last year DW offered a premium party package which was the dessert party PLUS reserved parade viewing. This was also offered for the Halloween Party last year but I've not seen the same offering this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter