MVMCP & MNSSHP Tickets are now available for purchase

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
DVC members & annual passholders get a few dollars off on selected nights.

MVMCP Ticket Prices

Haven't been for several years - for me, price is just too much compared to value, especially since they don't seem to be limiting the attendance all that much . Price are up again this year. Not surprised, but still a bit disappointed.

DVC members & annual passholders get a few dollars off on selected nights.

MVMCP Ticket Prices

Haven't been for several years - for me, price is just too much compared to value, especially since they don't seem to be limiting the attendance all that much . Price are up again this year. Not surprised, but still a bit disappointed.

Disney has a pattern, good deal at first, attract the people, slowly remove benefits while increasing the price.

:earsboy: Bill

Does MS mail you a ticket out. I did not get an email but a confirmation number but dont see anything yet on mde.the number is not valid

First time DW, myself and our two boys went was in 2001. Out total price for the four of us is basically less than the price now is for one adult ticket in October. Sad.

Last edited:

As a note, for those who are considering buying direct so you can get all the DVC "perks" as compared to saving thousands and buying resale, you will be able to save $5 a ticket again this year with the perk.

They also went on sale today!

Phew, thought i was really out of the loop. Now to decide which date :)

I appreciate any discount DVC that is available to me...it's the cherry on top of the (current) APH discount.

And some general advice....

1) LOG IN to the WDW Website, so it recognizes AP or DVC status.
2) BUY tickets. COPY your "Will Call" number in the event of WDW EMAIL failure.
3) If you GET an EMAIL with ETICKETS? PRINT the ETICKETS. Armed with these, you can get in..... because....
4) Party Tickets are currently refusing to Link to your MDE account. MDE will scream that they are already linked. They are not.

We'll pass om party this year. we have annual passes and have been to party before but this year price not worth it. Sorry, Disney I'll have to pass on this one!

Does MS mail you a ticket out. I did not get an email but a confirmation number but dont see anything yet on mde.the number is not valid

It would be rather unusual to have them mailed but I believe it can be done if you choose that option. I'd expect an email though - have you checked your spam folder? Also, there were lots of reports of issues with what MDE was showing for these tickets yesterday.

And some general advice....

1) LOG IN to the WDW Website, so it recognizes AP or DVC status.
2) BUY tickets. COPY your "Will Call" number in the event of WDW EMAIL failure.
3) If you GET an EMAIL with ETICKETS? PRINT the ETICKETS. Armed with these, you can get in..... because....
4) Party Tickets are currently refusing to Link to your MDE account. MDE will scream that they are already linked. They are not.

...and an update:

We CALLED WDW today, 24 hours after ticket purchase. As could be expected - there is yet another computer issue. When you try to link your tickets, you will get an error message claiming they are already linked.

WDW is aware of this latest IT failure. Promised fix is sometime within 48 hours. Meanwhile, it's a great time to not burden the phone agents with yet another IT failure.

Print the ETickets :).

I have some very bitter feelings about the discount that is offered to DVC members. I spend thousands each year on dues. Folks by into DVC with the intent on going to Disney quite often. The fact that Disney is only willing to give us a $5 discount is a slap in the face. They have pretty much told me they could care less about me as a member and certainly have no intentions on persuading me to go to a party event. I have friends who have sold their DVC because of the greed coming from Disney. This ridiculous discount makes me seriously want to rethink the whole DVC experience.

I just found the price of the Halloween tickets - holy cow!! They are about $25 or more than I paid for them a few years ago. They've officially priced me out of that event!

It would be rather unusual to have them mailed but I believe it can be done if you choose that option. I'd expect an email though - have you checked your spam folder? Also, there were lots of reports of issues with what MDE was showing for these tickets yesterday.
Nothing in spam folder and so far no email.

Who does the discount apply to? Only my family unit of 5, or does it also include the additional 4 relatives traveling with me?

Who does the discount apply to? Only my family unit of 5, or does it also include the additional 4 relatives traveling with me?
I'm interested if we can buy a ticket for a relative traveling with us also. I saw on another site that up to 10 adult tickets and 10 child tickets can be purchased online for a single date at the DVC discounted price - that makes me think that the discount can extend beyond the adults listed on the DVC deed and immediate family at the same address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter