MVMCP Nov 20 Review

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
We chose this night, because it was supposed to be like the 3rd least popular. Well, it ended up being sold out. I was really nervous after all I had read here. But, ..... it was excellent.

We did not see characters, so that is maybe why my experience was better. We saw them, but did not stand in line to take pictures.

We went on all the rides we wanted to, including 7DMT. We got in line immediately after the castle lighting at 8 pm. We only waited 23 minutes in stand by.

The castle lighting was magnificent. It took my breath away. We got a place right in the main hub.

We also loved Celebrate the magic. The best, however, was Holiday Wishes. The best fireworks I have ever seen in my life. My whole family could not stop smiling. We watched both from the hub, and had no problem getting a spot at 9pm.

After the fireworks, we did get a spot on the curb for the 10:30 parade right off the hub (before Casey's). So, we waited a little over 45 min, but by that time, we were tired anyway.

The only negative I have about the whole night was the snow. What is it? It felt like soap, and I got some in my eyes multiple times.

Hope people are not scared away by other reveiws. Thanks for all of the help here.

The only negative I have about the whole night was the snow. What is it? It felt like soap, and I got some in my eyes multiple times.

The "snow" is, in fact, soap. :thumbsup2 Glad you had a good time otherwise, I love reading positive experiences!

We chose this night, because it was supposed to be like the 3rd least popular. Well, it ended up being sold out. I was really nervous after all I had read here. But, ..... it was excellent.

We did not see characters, so that is maybe why my experience was better. We saw them, but did not stand in line to take pictures.

We went on all the rides we wanted to, including 7DMT. We got in line immediately after the castle lighting at 8 pm. We only waited 23 minutes in stand by.

The castle lighting was magnificent. It took my breath away. We got a place right in the main hub.

We also loved Celebrate the magic. The best, however, was Holiday Wishes. The best fireworks I have ever seen in my life. My whole family could not stop smiling. We watched both from the hub, and had no problem getting a spot at 9pm.

After the fireworks, we did get a spot on the curb for the 10:30 parade right off the hub (before Casey's). So, we waited a little over 45 min, but by that time, we were tired anyway.

Hope people are not scared away by other reveiws. Thanks for all of the help here.

We were there that night (as well as the 16th and 21st) and agree with all of this 100%.

We are used to the soap snow from DLR, so it didn't bother us as much.

We used the MVMCP to get extended hours at MK to ride attractions and stay on California time. It worked even better than I had hoped. We saw the parade and fireworks but also did not focus on characters. We stood in one line for the Winnie the Pooh fabulous foursome, but that was it. It seems like a lot of people come just for the characters.

I agree that the Holiday Wishes fireworks were outstanding, particularly the finale... WOW!

Buying these tickets were a risk (given the cost), but one of the best decisions I made for our entire trip!

Yay I have hope for getting good spots for the stuff near the hub now! I'll be attending MVMCP next week on 12/4 and I'm looking forward to it!

I'm glad you had an awesome time! We'll probably meet a few characters, but I'll be with my almost 3 year old DS so long lines that late at night aren't ideal.

I went on all the rides saw all the shows and a majority of the characters excellent time I was there on the 20th and 21st.

I have a thread about reviews and photos check it out see if you saw me :)

As a 23 soon to be 24 year old, do you think I would enjoy it? I've seen the videos and they look amazing, but I've watched all the videos so I'm curious if its still worth the money?

Any opinions?

As a 23 soon to be 24 year old, do you think I would enjoy it? I've seen the videos and they look amazing, but I've watched all the videos so I'm curious if its still worth the money?

Any opinions?

I go to MVMCP once every year on my solo vacation. This year, I am 61 years of age, and I will be there on the 12th. Can't wait!

Any opinions?
My DD is 24 and she loves going to MVMCP, one of her favorite things! We've been going each year for about, well, I guess this will be our 9th year this next week on Dec 4th and we're both really excited to go! There were a few years we went twice during our trip. I'd like to do that again this year, but it would take so much changing around of fp's and adr's so we probably won't add another party. But, I would definitely think you would love it just as my DD24 does! Hope you go and have a magical time! :santa:

Thanks for the great review. We are going to the party on 12/11 and will be focusing more on rides than characters, but I do want to see the castle lighting, holiday wishes and the parade. Good to hear that you had such a great experience with these things! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter