MVMCP Tickets

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
I need to get a ticket for this - what's the best way and are there any discounts available.

Thanks in advance:earsboy: :earsgirl:

As far as I know Sam there arn't any discounts available :(

I bought my tickets yesterday, the number from the UK is -
001 877 434 7268.

Apparantly there is somewhere on line now that you can order the tickets, but you don't get immediate recognition. ( I read this on a thread on another site ) So your better off calling them direct.

Its not as dear as you think :D

:jester: 123 to go :jester:

Just read back my reply and noticed that all three of us are going within two days of each other !!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tony

Well I am going to be organising a Brit meet when I'm out there if anyone's interested - I am attending the DIS Convention from the 4th to 8th and am hoping to organise a meet for sometime around that - I'm already stretching my holiday and haven't even told my boyfriend yet - oops!! Originally I was only going for 5 days and now it's up to 9 - LOL

Me thinks that the phone bill will be v. expensive ;)

Tony - I just ordered online for my ticket on the 8th December couldn't be easier !

I wish I'd ordered online now. I was on the phone for 12 mins :rolleyes:

I'm flying from Gatwick at 10.55am on30th Nov.:)

When are you two going ?

Mine must be 121 days then. I must have counted wrong :rolleyes:
I tried to set the countdown clock, but messed it up somewhere along the line :p

I'm flying out on the 2nd with BA don't know when I'm coming back yet - it's open at the moment!

Well I just cann't belive it we ordered our tickets on the 27th and they arrived today. They came overnight by Dhl roll on the 6th Dec.

Andy:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter