• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP Twice In Same Year?

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are celebrating 20 years and we have never been to MVMCP. We have Tix to one night in December and I know she will enjoy it.

Is it recommended to do twice in the same week? This will be our final trip for several years.

Please share your thoughts...

Thank you!

I can't say that it's "recommended", but...no one's ever died from seeing it twice. Once is plenty for me...and I love it....but I know that some do the Christmas Party and the Halloween Party multiple times. To each his own. I would offer other Christmas 'adventures', if you want to see things like the Gingerbread House at Grand Floridian, the Chocolate Carousel at Beach Club. The Tree in the lobby of Wilderness Lodge. And I'm sure others know of other great holiday events. No matter what you choose, have a great trip, a blessed anniversary and many years ahead!

My dd23 and I just did 2 mnsshp's. Why? We had fun the first night and still had some magic shots we wanted, loved the parade and wanted to see again and quite frankly MK is our favorite park and just like to be there.

I don't love mvmcp the same but if you think want both then go for it. The fun lights on Main St etc and fake snow will make for some fun.

I’d personally probably rather do 1 MVMCP and then on another party night plan to watch the MVMCP fireworks after a nice meal at Cali Grill or the beach at the Poly.

Although saying that, California Grill closes at 10. I’m assuming they let people stay for fireworks viewing on party nights when they are later, but not totally sure.

I like the party, however I would go one time, and book a Candlelight Processional dinner package for another evening.

There are so many other things you can do instead of a second party. There are the Yuletide tour and Holiday D-lites tour. There is also the Sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness. There is a lot to do around the WDW resort area during the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter