Mvmcp

JuliaR

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

I have tickets for MVMCP and was wondering when you can gain access to the park with that card? I have heard 4pm and also 7pm, so Im not sure.:confused3

Besides parades and free cookies and hot chocolate, what else goes on during this event?

Thanks!

they start letting party only people in at 4. so make use for the extra time!

Main things: Special parades and fireworks; cookies and cocoa; special character meet-n-greets; and snow falling on mainstreet.

It is a very festive atmosphere, and we try to hit it every year we make the trip.

Wow! I guess I missed that there would be snow on main street! A co-worker was telling me about it, and encouraged me to go, but didnt mention that or the meet-in-greets, she did rave about the parades and cookies/cocoa tho....I heard that Elsa and Ana "light" the castle too, so I think that will be a big hit with my girls!

Thanks for the tips!

I think we are going to try the Christmas Party for the first time this year. It looks beautiful! Enjoy your trip!

When I've done MNSSHP in the past, I've always gone at 4 to get some extra time in. Not that there's much of a need, especially if you want to get on rides. Lines are usually pretty short.

We're doing MVMCP on the 14th, my first time doing this event. Looking forward to it.

I recommend going in at 4pm. We did MNSSHP and there were a few rides that were still open until the park closed for regular guests at 7pm but were not going to be open during the party. It worked out well as we had time to do those few rides and then do the others during the party.

We were there at 4 PM on the 14th. You still get eight hours in the park. It's really a great deal, once you realize how short lines are going to be all evening.

We hit up the Jingle Cruise, PoTC, and Big Thunder all before 6PM. Then it was off to Fantasyland for the kids. Did everything there before 10. Even got one of my sons (2 1/2) to ride the Barnstormer. He loved it.

Snow White read 50 minutes all evening, but we got on in 25. That was the only ride that seemed to have a "long" line all night.

we were just there for the opening party. A word of advice, if you want to actually make sure your kids see anything for the shows at the castle, arrive super early to keep your spot. It was CRAZY crowded and I had to hold my 9 year old up to see and she's very tall. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen, all these adults were laying on the ground in front of us to save room for people who were not yet there to watch the shows. Ridiculous. However, the lines were great if you don't want to see any of the special shows at the castle.

Oh yeah, and we went back to frontierland to watch the parade. WAY less crowded back there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter