My #1 suggestion (tip)

10yrann

<font color=peach>Oh you're right... this is fun<b
I have been viewing this board for a couple of week now. I am amazed at the amount of knowledge everyone has and willing to pass along.

Thanks to everyone here I booked 8/16/2003 Western, Category 8, Room 6506.

There are so may things to remember, I began writing them down and am still surprised that there are so many other tips.

I was hoping you could help in bringing some of these suggestions to the forefront.

My #1 tip: Request bed rail from your TA and Room Steward for smaller children staying in the pull down bed.

Great idea!

My number one tip is to make sure you buy at least one group picture of your family. Whether it is in formal clothes or with Mickey Mouse, I'd suggest that you get one photo of your whole family so that you all will have it as a memory of the trip. Do hang it up somewhere where you will all see it occasionally too.

My number 2 tip would be to NOT stress about the reservation run. People read the boards and sometimes get the idea that if they aren't first in line, they won't get anything they want. That is SOOOOOO not true! You do need to get signed up for everything on the first day, But don't stress yourself out in the beginning of your vacation because of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter