My 3-Day Magical Weekend

hookedup

<font color=navy>radsmom <font color=blue>(Mom to
Just returned from our first trip since last Spring when our AP's expired. We decided to wait until after Summer to renew and to go at the end of September. We had a great time and although the weather was scorching hot we still had long days and made the most of our time there.
We decided to stay at the Anaheim Sheraton (I had booked the Paradise Pier) and that way we could earn Starwood points for our upcoming trip next Spring to the WDW Dolphin. Sheraton was having a great 1000 bonus points deal when you booked and traveled in Sept so we opted for that. I was al little concerned about making this decision but now I am very glad we did. The hotel was very nice (it's been there forever but they take good care of it) the staff treated us very well and we got a nice oversized room with a king bed and sofa and table and large chair sitting area. Also there was a desk area so the whole room was over 500 sq feet. The price was $69.00 per night! They brought us extra pillows and towels and all the normal things you would expect from a Sheraton. The hotel is not an easy walk to DL but can be done. Several people had told us that they walked each day via Downtown Disney. They have a good shuttle service (their own not the ART system) that runs every half hour.
We also really enjoyed breakfast at the Plaza Inn at DL. They have a nice character breakfast with Pooh & Friends that was great! It was the 1st time we had ever tried it and we ended up doing it twice we enjoyed it so much. I liked it a lot better than the one at the hotel that we have done in the past. It is price (19.99) but we got at 15% discount with our PAP and our 2yr old was free (and ate a lot) so it seemed well worth it to us. The food was very good.
Looking forward to our next trip later in October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter