My 60 day mark is tomorrow - Refresh my memory please

#1Disfann

DIS Veteran
So tomorrow is my 60 day mark and I have my ressies all set in order of priority but I seem to recall I had trouble when I made last years ressies with the 60+10 showing up. I am staying on property so I should be able to make them for the duration of the trip correct? Anyone else have the issue where the only available date showing up was just day 60 and nothing beyond? If so, what is the fix? Thanks very much in advance!

Try the old standards--shut down and reboot and cache clearing.

We've sometimes found switching from website to app works, weirdly enough, or vice versa. That's why we keep the website on DH's desktop and the app on an iPad. If one is being weird, the other may work. Has happened to us several times.

Even logging off, wait a bit and log back on can break the logjam or whatever it is.

I'm guessing your stay is 10 nights or fewer? The plus-10 theoretically will work fine.

For additional nights, you must book day by day from 60 out for each. You probably knew that. So, good luck getting the yummies.

Try the old standards--shut down and reboot and cache clearing.

We've sometimes found switching from website to app works, weirdly enough, or vice versa. That's why we keep the website on DH's desktop and the app on an iPad. If one is being weird, the other may work. Has happened to us several times.

Even logging off, wait a bit and log back on can break the logjam or whatever it is.

I'm guessing your stay is 10 nights or fewer? The plus-10 theoretically will work fine.

For additional nights, you must book day by day from 60 out for each. You probably knew that. So, good luck getting the yummies.
Thanks for all the tips. I will make sure to do these things in the morning. My stay is 7 nights so yes, the +10 will cover everything. I will have the PC up and running as well as the app.

I'm having the same problem. My stay starts on September 13th. My 60 day mark just hit, but every day after the 13th is grayed out.

Edit: I signed out, closed the tab, re-opened a tab and re-logged in, and it appears to be functioning now.

I'm having the same problem. My stay starts on September 13th. My 60 day mark just hit, but every day after the 13th is grayed out.

Edit: I signed out, closed the tab, re-opened a tab and re-logged in, and it appears to be functioning now.
I had to do this multiple times during the process too on both the website and the app. Hope you got what you wanted!

So, if I have two separate reservations, will I be able to book for all days based on the first day of the first reservation? Or just the first reservation, and then do it again when the second one starts?

So, if I have two separate reservations, will I be able to book for all days based on the first day of the first reservation? Or just the first reservation, and then do it again when the second one starts?
Just the first and then the opening day of the 2nd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter