• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My ADR's

Leeanne

Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming
I know this is early but we are looking at a trip in early Sept. It is for my boyfriend (1 trip), myself (2 trips, plus one day when I was a kid, 20 yrs ago) and possible for my mom (1 day when I was a kid, 20 years ago). My boyfriend (DBF, but that looks so weird!) and I have narrowed down our ADR's and I wanted everybody's opinion.
Ohana
Chef Mickey's
Wispering Cannon Cafe
Chip 'N' Dale's Harvest Feast
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic)
Boma
Liberty Tree
Tony's Town Square
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Whats ya'll opinion? We will be on the Dining Plan, 9 days.
Thanks!

I know this is early but we are looking at a trip in early Sept. It is for my boyfriend (1 trip), myself (2 trips, plus one day when I was a kid, 20 yrs ago) and possible for my mom (1 day when I was a kid, 20 years ago). My boyfriend (DBF, but that looks so weird!) and I have narrowed down our ADR's and I wanted everybody's opinion.
Ohana -Love this one its a must do everytime
Chef Mickey's-Enjoyed Breaksfast here
Wispering Cannon Cafe-Lots of fun skillet is great
Chip 'N' Dale's Harvest Feast-Haven't tried this one
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic)-Enjoy this one
Boma-Love Zebra domes rest of food a little strange for my family
Liberty Tree-Love this one miss characters
Tony's Town Square-Haven't tried
Wolfgang Puck Cafe-Haven't tried

Thanks!

We have always enjoyed Teppan Edo and Le Cellier also

We did Le Cellier last time and seriously considered doing again, but I am thinking that we can do it next time and try something new. I love Le Cellier! Their pretzel bread....ahhh!!! :worship: <drools>

I noticed no EPCOT restaurants...was that on purpose?

The lineup you have looks great!:cool1:

Actually no. I just noticed when you said something. We debated some of of the World Showcases but wasn't for sure about them. Last time we did Germany and it was fun, and Le Cellier and it was wonderful! We have also eaten at Coral Reef. For some reason we have an abundance of resort restaurants. What's your favorite Epcot restaurant? We were not for sure about some of them. I don't know if I didn't search for some of them the right way but I couldn't find alot of info about them.

I have done Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Princess Storybook at Akershush, San Angel Inn (Mexico inside). I enjoyed them all. This April we are going to try Chefs de France and Tutto Italia. I have seen good and bad reviews for all the restaurants, but like to give them at least one try!:thumbsup2

I find menus at www.allearsnet.com you are sure to find something to strike your fancy!

Ohana Love this one. We're going back.
Chef Mickey's We liked this but can get noisy. Lots of kids.
Wispering Cannon Cafe Excellent food. Don't let them put you on the porch. They may try because you are all adults. It is nice, but not as much fun.
Chip 'N' Dale's Harvest Feast
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic) Trying this one for the first time in June.
Boma Trying this one for the first time in June. CAN'T WAIT
Liberty Tree
Tony's Town Square We really liked this. The service was great.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Thanks!

I think you have some great choices. We are trying Le Cellier for the first time in June. Very popular. We also really liked Crystal Palace if you like buffets.

Have Fun

Ohana - We have done both breakfast and dinner there and enjoyed both

Chef Mickey's - We havea done breakfast and dinner there and have found we prefer breakfast but dinner is still good

Wispering Cannon Cafe = have enjoyed any meal we have eaten there. Great fun!

Chip 'N' Dale's Harvest Feast - Gotta say I was disappointed with this selection everytime we ate there but it was a favorite of our daughter's. I suffered through 3 meals here and am glad that even she has decided it isn't good.

Mama Melrose (Fantasmic) - We enjoy Mama Melrose and will dining there this year

Boma - We did not enjoy dinner there but have heard wonderful things about the breakfast. We are staying AKL this year and I hope to pop in there for a breakfast at some point

Liberty Tree - We ate dinner there about two years ago and liked it.

Tony's Town Square - ate dinner there last year and really enjoyed it

Wolfgang Puck Cafe - have only eaten at the express over in DTD and this is a favorite of ours for a bite for lunch. They even have a pretty good breakfast.

Have a great time and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter